SportsWrath

Anyone Going to game Sunday

LT_True_Blue

Ok so a friend and I were joking around with my GF saying we were going to go to the game this weekend it turns out she did not get joke and ended up getting me and him two tickets 40 yard line nose bleeds but we are going now being as i have never been to phili i am tring to figure out how i should go my choices

(1) go Giants BLUE and just dont start shit be willing to take a good hazing (maybe wear body armor)

(2) go in jeans no gear less likley to have hard time but not as much fun

(3) wear phili gear and have skin peal off body

I have heard some pretty bad stories about phili so i know i am deff taking my giants stuff off my car before i park it as i dont want broken windshield or flat tires

So lets hear it is anyone going? am i crazy for going to a playoff game in phily? i heard the public parking is kinda far from stadium do they have buses or do u have to walk??

i have went wearing a shockey jersey and walked though the parking lot and tailgates and all, i got chanted asshole at and all htat stuff and got it in the stadium too. As long as you dont run your mouth you should be fine just expect to get shit when they have big plays and all, nothing will piss you off more though when they blast there eagles song it is the worst thing

i have went wearing a shockey jersey and walked though the parking lot and tailgates and all, i got chanted asshole at and all htat stuff and got it in the stadium too. As long as you dont run your mouth you should be fine just expect to get shit when they have big plays and all, nothing will piss you off more though when they blast there eagles song it is the worst thing

I don't know if I can let people talk shit to me without responding in kind.

I am looking for people to hang out with before the game you know tailgate and stuff is anyone else going???

I remember back in 93' I was boarding an AMTRAK train in Philadelphia and the conductor makes it his business to tell me that I would not be wearing my Giants jacket if they were losing. I looked him in the face and said "well there is the difference between Eagles and Giants fans right there....we support our guys even when they are losing....and we are not Cowboys or 49'er homer fans"; then I asked "Do you cheer for the Eagles when they are losing?". He walked off without an answer. Philadelphia is one of those places with a NY inferiority complex the size of a mountain. Fuck em. I think you could actually enjoy the game watching it anywhere but there....but you would be better off watching it on TV IMO...good luck...and yes take all of the Giants stuff off of your car. You paid for it and you do not need some Philly asswipe fucking up your ride for bullshit.

Ok so a friend and I were joking around with my GF saying we were going to go to the game this weekend it turns out she did not get joke and ended up getting me and him two tickets 40 yard line nose bleeds but we are going now being as i have never been to phili i am tring to figure out how i should go my choices

(1) go Giants BLUE and just dont start shit be willing to take a good hazing (maybe wear body armor)

(2) go in jeans no gear less likley to have hard time but not as much fun

(3) wear phili gear and have skin peal off body

I have heard some pretty bad stories about phili so i know i am deff taking my giants stuff off my car before i park it as i dont want broken windshield or flat tires

So lets hear it is anyone going? am i crazy for going to a playoff game in phily? i heard the public parking is kinda far from stadium do they have buses or do u have to walk??

I've been to plenty of Giants games in Philly, and I'll be there this weekend - it's really not that bad. As long as you don't make a scene, I doubt you'll have any problems. I've seen a few people get their asses kicked at games, but they all did something to provoke it.

Then again, it's a 4:30 start and that allows a lot of time for people to get shitfaced drunk. This greatly increases the chance that something could happen. If you're really worried about it, just don't wear any Giants gear. You're gonna get mocked, you're gonna get insulted, you're gonna get taunted...you might even get a thing or two thrown at you.

There's tons of parking down at the Sports Complex...some lots are closer than others, but none are more than a 5-10 minute walk from the stadium.

Philadelphia is one of those places with a NY inferiority complex the size of a mountain.

Philly was this countries biggest city at first, the cultural center, and even the capital. Then NY, those uppity little bastards across the nations landfill had to go and become the capital, and then the commercial hub, and eventually the cultural center.

Somehow the retards down in Philly still hold a grudge about that, even though they are totally ignorant to WHY they hold that grudge.

Philly was this countries biggest city at first, the cultural center, and even the capital. Then NY, those uppity little bastards across the nations landfill had to go and become the capital, and then the commercial hub, and eventually the cultural center.

Somehow the retards down in Philly still hold a grudge about that, even though they are totally ignorant to WHY they hold that grudge.

Somehow the retards up in NY obsess over Philly and Philadelphians, while Philadelphians for the most part could really care less about NY or New Yorkers. Strange that these all knowing New Yorkers could be so completely ignorant about that, huh?

Somehow the retards up in NY obsess over Philly and Philadelphians, while Philadelphians for the most part could really care less about NY or New Yorkers. Strange that these all knowing New Yorkers could be so completely ignorant about that, huh?

Well if you are going to insult NYers you shouldn't copy my insult. Bad form.

And I think it is a mutual hatred between the two cities. It even spreads to North and South jersey, each taking allegience to their respective metro area.

Well if you are going to insult NYers you shouldn't copy my insult. Bad form.

And I think it is a mutual hatred between the two cities. It even spreads to North and South jersey, each taking allegience to their respective metro area.

It was sarcasm...I figured New Yorkers, being omniscient and all, would easily pick up on that. <--- That was more sarcasm, get it?

And no, I don't think there's a mutual hatred at all. New Yorkers seem to hate Philadelphians, but I can't say it goes both ways. Like I said, for the most part, Philadelphians just don't give a shit.

And no, I don't think there's a mutual hatred at all. New Yorkers seem to hate Philadelphians, but I can't say it goes both ways. Like I said, for the most part, Philadelphians just don't give a shit.

That is why they beat down on fans and trash a NY TV stations van. Yup, they are just a regular ole group of stoners.

That is why they beat down on fans and trash a NY TV stations van. Yup, they are just a regular ole group of stoners.

That has more to do with alcohol than anything. And you're kidding yourself if you think fans of every team don't knock around opposing fans at games. I've seen it happen myself at Giants Stadium.

But that's beside the point, I'm not even talking about football. NYers seem to have this obsession with people from Philly. You mention Philadelphia (not even sports) and they'll go on a rant and throw a shitfit. The reverse isn't true.

That has more to do with alcohol than anything. And you're kidding yourself if you think fans of every team don't knock around opposing fans at games. I've seen it happen myself at Giants Stadium.

But that's beside the point, I'm not even talking about football. NYers seem to have this obsession with people from Philly. You mention Philadelphia (not even sports) and they'll go on a rant and throw a shitfit. The reverse isn't true.

I am not from NYC itself but I have never experienced that in the burbs.