SportsWrath

Weis denies coaching in NFL

uconngiants

surprising he would mention the giants specifically.

I know, wondering if they contacted him???

but i think everybody in sports knows the giants would be after him and TC is about to lose his job so if you can put 2 and 2 together it would point at him

I know, wondering if they contacted him???

but i think everybody in sports knows the giants would be after him and TC is about to lose his job so if you can put 2 and 2 together it would point at him

i like cw, however i really want to hire a defensive guy as our next coach. i really want to get back to the smash mouth style football that this team used to play....

"I plan on being here until [his son] Charlie graduates from Notre Dame, and Charlie is in the eighth grade," Weis said. "Hopefully after that, we'll have enough money to be sitting on a beach somewhere sipping pina coladas."

That would make the Weis countdown 8 years. But if we chip in and get his kid a tutor...

That sounded pretty damn convincing to me.

He basically said, "If I take a job in the pros, I'm a liar like every other scumbag coach."

That and the buy out on his contract is massive for the next couple of years. Then you got the whole fucking with the Catholic Church deal. They could hook him up with several eons in the Perg for bailing on the Pope's flagship football team.

C. Wagon