SportsWrath

Webster on IR

uconngiants

Has anyone else noticed a disturbing trend in the Giants FO of getting players with injury-prone backgrounds thinking they got great talent but in reality got damaged goods?

We do love WRs and defensive backs fresh off of knee surgery. Or at the very least, a severe ligament tear in the foot/leg. "Hot spots" in the foot or back are nice as well. For that reason alone, Toomer sticks. :TU:

Linebackers is where we like to position the injury prone.

We mostly save the torn pecs for defensive linemen, but Emmons is very versatile.

Broken legs are reserved for offensive linemen. And of course, Emmons, who is very versatile.

We do love WRs and defensive backs fresh off of knee surgery. Or at the very least, a severe ligament tear in the foot/leg. "Hot spots" in the foot or back are nice as well. For that reason alone, Toomer sticks. :TU:

We mostly save the torn pecs for defensive linemen, but Emmons is very versatile.

Broken legs are reserved for offensive linemen. And of course, Emmons, who is very versatile.

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

:lol: :cwy:

I said the kid had "bust" written all over him last offseason.

After a halfway decent preseason, I thought maybe I had been wrong, but nope. I was spot on.

Fuckin A....and just like Gorilla said "with a ten yard cushion" Dick Lynch or resting in his grave 'Spider' Lockhart could cover a WR.

That plus the lousy strength and conditioning from their inept S/C coach. Along with Coach Cheerleader's insistence on practicing at full speed in pads through out the season with an injury riddled team ... who somehow still cannot perform the plays they have practiced. I mean the Giants are stranger than fiction for Christ's sake.