SportsWrath

Kevin Gilbride, Gilbride, Kevin Gilbride

Blue Jeans

God damn, wasn't that annoying you on Saturday? Every word out of their mouth was how good Kevin Gilbride has done in his ONE game. While it was pretty good they were making it like he was the king of the Giants.

Hufnagle still sucks, though.

God damn, wasn't that annoying you on Saturday? Every word out of their mouth was how good Kevin Gilbride has done in his ONE game. While it was pretty good they were making it like he was the king of the Giants.

Hufnagle still sucks, though.

It was ridiculous. He had 4 days to prepare. It was Hufnagel's offense, with Gilbride's play-calling.

This incredible offense had 355 yds, of which 97 did not involve Tiki Barber. I guess you could give Gilbride credit for using Barber, but that's not really all that impressive.

It was ridiculous. He had 4 days to prepare. It was Hufnagel's offense, with Gilbride's play-calling.

This incredible offense had 355 yds, of which 97 did not involve Tiki Barber. I guess you could give Gilbride credit for using Barber, but that's not really all that impressive.

Give the Redskins D all the credit.

exactly. 25th ranked defense in the NFL and it still took a career game from tiki barber for us to win. im not impressed with gilbride, and im not impressed with the giants taking until the 16th game of the season to stop going away from the run

I can't say I'm upset with Gilbride. He called a decent game against a terrible defense. The biggest stat was that we were 8-10 in our first 10 third downs. Third down conversions are crucial. And we were doing terrible the last month in that stat.

The thing that gets me upset is that our offense sucks with a lead in the 4th quarter. 0-4 in our last 3rd down conversions, and running a draw on 3rd and 10. We know our defense is going to give up some more points when we have a big lead, so why doesn't our offense keep doing what it's doing and not play it safe?

We are all about to find out how good of a play caller he is. :ph34r:

I hope he didn't see the Boise state plays and have some damn lightbulb go off in his head. He needs to force the run on the eagles.

This, is what scares me. :cwy: Unfortunatley.

I hope Im wrong. <_<