SportsWrath

Giant offer

Lughead

What would the giants have to offer Baber for one more year ? would they want to and would he accept?

A reasonable contract. I'm not willing to sell the house to get him to stay. If he doesn't do it for the love of the game (and making great money anyway), then to retirment he goes. If anything he should do it for free as an apology to Giants fans for an 8-8 season with a team he's part of the leadership in.

A reasonable contract. I'm not willing to sell the house to get him to stay. If he doesn't do it for the love of the game (and making great money anyway), then to retirment he goes. If anything he should do it for free as an apology to Giants fans for an 8-8 season with a team he's part of the leadership in.

I dont want to give him a lot of money for 1 year or something Butwhat if we brought in Bill Belichick. How bad does Tiki want a Ring? I would love him ...... HELL EVERY PLAYER ON OUR TEAM to have the heart Bret Favre does.

I don't think our current squad is ready to handle a guy like Belichick. We are going to need some real changes on both sides of the ball if we get Bill.

WHAT?

HELLO THAT IS WHAT THIS TEAM NEEDS A KICK IN THE ASS.....

handle it or hit the road ...

WHAT?

HELLO THAT IS WHAT THIS TEAM NEEDS A KICK IN THE ASS.....

handle it or hit the road ...

Burress would demand a trade after the first day of training camp.

Belichick would be a dream, but be careful what you wish for.

Burress would demand a trade after the first day of training camp.

Belichick would be a dream, but be careful what you wish for.

i would give up next year as rebuilding if belichick felt he needed to clean house of malcontents. i haven't heard any player say he didn't like playing for him.

I don't think our current squad is ready to handle a guy like Belichick. We are going to need some real changes on both sides of the ball if we get Bill.

That comes with the territory, Gateb. Every offseason players come and go... we know who needs to go.

Emmons, Plax, Carter, Whitfield... those are the no brainers. Plax can be unloaded via a trade with the Raiders for Moss. Besides Belichick will bring in a couple of his favorite players too.

And I know for a fact that some of the less savvy fans will be yelling at our FO after every move, just like ESPN has done to the Pats for the last few years. And the Pats continue to win.

You guys are right. For Belichick, we should be willing to sacrifice a year or two of re-building.

And I know for a fact that some of the less savvy fans will be yelling at our FO after every move, just like ESPN has done to the Pats for the last few years. And the Pats continue to win.

You guys are right. For Belichick, we should be willing to sacrifice a year or two of re-building.

re-building is just an excuse for the FO fuck ups. It shouldn't take long to build a team... The problem is we've had quite a fuck ups signing inept players as though the FO gets their scouting report from Sports Center. You know when you go for a job, they ask for references. Couldn't anyone from the FO pick up the phone and call Bill Cowher? Hey, Bill.. should we sign this plax guy.. what you think? I'm sure coaches retain personal relationships with one another.. "Hey, Andy Reid.. wassup with this Emmons guy?"

We have solid people on this team already.. we're a few personnel moves away from making it a very very solid team. And a coaching staff away of course.

That comes with the territory, Gateb. Every offseason players come and go... we know who needs to go.

Emmons, Plax, Carter, Whitfield... those are the no brainers. Plax can be unloaded via a trade with the Raiders for Moss. Besides Belichick will bring in a couple of his favorite players too.

why in the world would we do that?

Anything we'd offer to Tiki would have to be better than 10 mil/4 years, that I can guarantee. Although, he seems to have made up his mind regardless of money.

Tiki's not coming back. Get used to it. Can't wait to see our offense next year...50% of it will be broadcasting.

why in the world would we do that?

Because Moss is better than Plax. Moss can thrive with the Giants in the same fashion TO is doing for Dallas. Plax gives up on plays and goes down very easily.

Because Moss is better than Plax. Moss can thrive with the Giants in the same fashion TO is doing for Dallas. Plax gives up on plays and goes down very easily.

i guess you haven't seen many raider games. moss is plax's mentor as far as giving up on plays. and he makes 7 mill per. TO is not thriving in Dallas either. What are you smoking today, Nas?

i guess you haven't seen many raider games. moss is plax's mentor as far as giving up on plays. and he makes 7 mill per. TO is not thriving in Dallas either. What are you smoking today, Nas?

Nothing............... today. :P