ELI may never get better but we can try with new coaches

TC put him out there to soon I don't think the dammage can be fixed

TC and company must go, we need a rea :furious: l backup QB with an ARM. \

Get rid of burress and trade Shockey for some draft picks

we need two real conners and a Line backer

And a good safety

TC and his crew have to go.... That will solve most ills on this team.

backup QB I think is pretty low on the wish list.

Buress should be gone, but I cannot picture someone taking him in a trade for much of anything, maybe another troubled player with a big salary.

Shockey is going to be the best offensive player on the team next year he cannot go anywhere. Maybe he and Eli can practice together during the offseason, even if it means Eli going to Miami for a couple of weeks.

A real shutdown corner is something any team can use, particularly the GIANTS. I have seen some horrible corner play this year but I think a lot of it has to do with this shitty defensive scheme.

Demps and Gibril will be really good safeties when they are in a defense that schemes to their talents instead of sucking them into some bull shit Cover 2 scheme...

If Arrington is back next year the LB corp will be in much better shape.

TC and his crew have to go.... That will solve most ills on this team.

backup QB I think is pretty low on the wish list.

Buress should be gone, but I cannot picture someone taking him in a trade for much of anything, maybe another troubled player with a big salary.

Shockey is going to be the best offensive player on the team next year he cannot go anywhere. Maybe he and Eli can practice together during the offseason, even if it means Eli going to Miami for a couple of weeks.

A real shutdown corner is something any team can use, particularly the GIANTS. I have seen some horrible corner play this year but I think a lot of it has to do with this shitty defensive scheme.

Demps and Gibril will be really good safeties when they are in a defense that schemes to their talents instead of sucking them into some bull shit Cover 2 scheme...

If Arrington is back next year the LB corp will be in much better shape.

Yeah saw some sparks from Demps that indicated to me that he could play as a FS in a real scheme. Even in a Cover 2 designed by a real coordinator....."Lookout here it comes.....the dreaded Zone Blitzzzzzzz". LOL.

TC and company must go, we need a rea :furious: l backup QB with an ARM. \

Get rid of burress and trade Shockey for some draft picks

we need two real conners and a Line backer

And a good safety

Agreed on the coaching staff. Don't think Burress or Shockey are going anywhere. Having the tall receiver in the endzone and the TE to use the middle of the field are both huge parts of Eli's game. He's fragile enough as is. Let's not take away his go-to guys.

Real corners have been needed on this team for a long time. We have at least tried recently with Webster, Madison, & McQuarters all being drafted/signed. I wouldn't mind seeing them continue to find the right mix of guys. Linebacker, okay maybe. I like Pierce a lot. I like Arrington a lot. The 3rd LB, I guess Emmons was the starter, is highly upgradeable. But with 2 out of 3 of the spots in good shape, I can't really see this as #1 priority.

A safety, I agree with the guy who thinks that these two could be fine given better scheming/better coaching. Would accept bringing someone in as an insurance policy or to light a fire under the two starters to encourage better play.

Eli is our QB, like it or not. And we won't have a chance to get rid of him until his contract runs out due to the salary cap hit we would take. I'm comfortable with our current backups. It would be nice to have gotten Lorenzen some playing time at some point this season and depending upon how the Washington game starts out, I'd have Eli on a real short leash, real short. So I don't think that backup QB should be addressed at all this offseason.

How do you list a bunch of needs for next year without mentioning a replacement for Tiki? Yeah, we have Jacobs, but we don't know that he'll be able to take the load of the full season. And even if he can, I don't see him putting up 50% of the offense like Tiki has. Our offense is bad now. Just wait until we go into next season without a plan on how to make up for what we lose with Tiki.