SportsWrath

Eli, Rivers, or Big Ben?

Sephiroth

Well, here we are halfway through the year.

Rivers has taken a dive. Right now, he looks like the worst of the three. The Chargers look like they have a real problem at QB right now.

Eli looks like Eli. Consistently inconsistent. 70-something QB rating. 50-something completion % What a deal.

Big Ben will likely be a Pro Bowler this year. He has it.

Ben sucked last year though so Rivers could turn it around (probably when Turner is canned).

Not really, we actually drafted him, we could have kept him.
and kept the draft picks we gave up. Who knows what the players we would have used them for would have contributed to the Giants. Actually, we should have traded our asshole GM for a case of beer for the Giant fans at the draft.

and kept the draft picks we gave up. Who knows what the players we would have used them for would have contributed to the Giants. Actually, we should have traded our asshole GM for a case of beer for the Giant fans at the draft.

Who would you have wanted the Giants to draft?

Merriman? He's a cheater and will be labeled as such.

With the 3rd round pick on 2004 the Chargers selected Nate Kaeding, a

pretty good kicker who just so happened to miss two game winning field

goals in the playoffs.

I know I sure as hell didn't want Philip Rivers in 2004, he is nothing when Tomlinson

is doing shitty. His team after all SIX of Peyton Manning's interceptions should have

lost yesterday, sorry I'd rather keep Eli.

The whole, who would you have picked deal is a moot point, face it, Eli was the best bet coming out of college. The Giants weren't the only ones who would have picked him if they had the first pick. Does anybody here really think that if Pittsburgh had the first pick, they would have picked Big Ben?.

And once again, let's remind ourselves that keeping draft picks means shit, keeping players does, and the Chargers wanted Osi, and we said no. Doesn't anybody ever think that it's a good job we did that?.

The whole, who would you have picked deal is a moot point, face it, Eli was the best bet coming out of college. The Giants weren't the only ones who would have picked him if they had the first pick. Does anybody here really think that if Pittsburgh had the first pick, they would have picked Big Ben?.

And once again, let's remind ourselves that keeping draft picks means shit, keeping players does, and the Chargers wanted Osi, and we said no. Doesn't anybody ever think that it's a good job we did that?.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :worshippy:

Keep in mind if you want to spout Mannings stats as evidence against him, that he has the misfortune of having 13.5 % of his passes being dropped this year. That's 4th highest in the league.

You take away the Miami game for obvious reasons, and his stats aren't so bad. Especially his completion % which jumps over 61%.

At least we didn't pick J.P. Losman. I've actually had a Bills fan try to tell me he's better than Eli.

Eli for the most part has be great this season. He was throwing lasers early on and some really pretty bombs yesterday. I think he'll keep improving.

He was drafted before we took Kiwanuka. Granted the Chargers drafting of Cromartie

had nothing to do with the Eli Manning swap, just imagine Aaron Ross and Cromartie

as our corners. :drool:

omg i just got a hard on thing about that! that would be an insane CB tandem for the future...

and imagine instead of Eli we took Sean Taylor...

that would be

Cromartie

Ross

Taylor

Wilson

all under age 26 :drool::freaked::drool:

hey, if coughlin's gone and we get charlie weiss or some respectable coach in here and eli still plays like shit i'll jump off the bandwagon, but right now i think our coach is absolute crap. he sucks at everything, so why should i not attribute a young (remember, he's stillin his 2nd full season) qb's development to the coach???

:LMAO::LMAO: charlie weiss

At least we didn't pick J.P. Losman. I've actually had a Bills fan try to tell me he's better than Eli.

Eli for the most part has be great this season. He was throwing lasers early on and some really pretty bombs yesterday. I think he'll keep improving.

The kid CAN throw the ball but he CAN'T make stupid mistakes in our biggest game. Those were Rookie mistakes not a 4 year pro who's been playing all his life.

Funny shit about Weis(whom it appears is wearing out his welcome in ND) in the book the GM and a quote by Coughlin when Ernie(who many think if he stayed the GM of the Giants would have fired Tom and hired Weis) told him that Weis said he could fix ELI. Tom's reply "Umm tell him to fix ND first".