SportsWrath

Can we make a statement right after this game is over?

Nas

Correction, CUT Whitfield, Emmons and Eli, and our all of the CBs.

Mcquarters looks like he has no idea how to play football.

Manning is just very poorly coached, you can tell he's got the talent because he shows it every now and then despite poor coaching. But we get dominated at the point of attack on both sides of the ball. Our dline and oline suck.

Mcquarters looks like he has no idea how to play football.

Manning is just very poorly coached, you can tell he's got the talent because he shows it every now and then despite poor coaching. But we get dominated at the point of attack on both sides of the ball. Our dline and oline suck.

Exactly. I just finished arguing with my friends about Eli. Eli is talented. But we know a QB is only as talented as his receivers and coaching staff allow him to be.

I've been saying it for weeks now, when was the last time you saw a giants receiver wide open? They're blanketed on every fucking play. And why did we not establish the run so we can set up the play action? You know when us fans know more about the game than the coaching staff, they ought to be fired today.. fuck next week.. put a fork in it. We don't deserve to be in the playoffs even if we we make it there.

Exactly. I just finished arguing with my friends about Eli. Eli is talented. But we know a QB is only as talented as his receivers and coaching staff allow him to be.

I've been saying it for weeks now, when was the last time you saw a giants receiver wide open? They're blanketed on every fucking play. And why did we not establish the run so we can set up the play action? You know when us fans know more about the game than the coaching staff, they ought to be fired today.. fuck next week.. put a fork in it. We don't deserve to be in the playoffs even if we we make it there.

Shockey was wide open on several occasions...either Eli threw it 'wrong' to him or Shockey dropped it. I remember this time when Carter was open, he dropped it, I remember when Tyree got open, Eli threw it to his wrong side. Plax was open one other time and Eli threw it to his wrong shoulder.

It's a coaching problem YES....but if a player makes it up in HIS own mind to do the little things CORRECT, wwe wouldn't be discussing this Eli Problem.

I am tellin' ya...this Eli kid scares me when he's under center. I am a ball of nerves when Eli drops back for a pass. I expect a pick, a Chuck and pray or a incomplete pass. And Lord help us when we get a 3rd and long....we can't make it!!!! :confused::unsure:

Uh... earth to Nas and Storm... but Eli sucks. His pass to Plax was poorly underthrown; without an athletic play by Plax that's a 35-yarder. He had to stop to catch it. Look at the tapes; you see it on every Eli bomb. When was the last time he hit a reciever in stride on a bomb? He has dog-shit arm strength (think Pennington without the smarts).

And he can't throw a pass to the flat to save his life... to the FUCKING FLAT...

Bad tosses over Shockey's head today... never seen that one before.

And how about that square out to... who was it? Carter?

Time to face facts, Gentlemen. Eli sucks. Period. My man has "career backup" written all over him.

Uh... earth to Nas and Storm... but Eli sucks. His pass to Plax was poorly underthrown; without an athletic play by Plax that's a 35-yarder. He had to stop to catch it. Look at the tapes; you see it on every Eli bomb. When was the last time he hit a reciever in stride on a bomb? He has dog-shit arm strength (think Pennington without the smarts).

And he can't throw a pass to the flat to save his life... to the FUCKING FLAT...

Time to face facts, Gentlemen. Eli sucks. Period. My man has "career backup" written all over him.

I'd still like to give him a shot with competent coaches...not Ryan Leaf's QB coach. For being coached by Gilbride, Eli has done very well.

I'm not ready to give up on Eli just yet. It's not good for my health. Eli has shown us what he's capable of. Football is a game of momentum. And when your receivers hardly get open and the play calling favors the pass over the run.. and when you receivers drop balls.. quit on plays... it's near impossible to have any momentum. Maybe we needed a season like this. I've never seen a team so talented yet lacks the common decency to earn their paychecks.

The kids I play football with in the Bronx play with more heart than these clowns wearing our uniform. This team doesn't lack talent. This team lacks character.