SportsWrath

Front Page of bigblueinteractive

flyinryan

Definitely, he's trying to make fun of the team even though it can really deceive people, that's what got me to laugh at it because I asked that same question as soon as I saw that. Trust me, unless there is really something funny going on here, Giants will never wear a pink jersey, they only wear their red alternate once a season.

Definitely, he's trying to make fun of the team even though it can really deceive people, that's what got me to laugh at it because I asked that same question as soon as I saw that. Trust me, unless there is really something funny going on here, Giants will never wear a pink jersey, they only wear their red alternate once a season.

Shit, he got me there.

i cant belive you guys fell for it i think he was trying to say that the gaints have been playing like pussy's so they should wear pink like a pussy

right on, if you read some of the posts he makes and in the news and notes you can tell his is busting the giants chops.

what's funny is people are calling him out for having #10 on the pink jersey...as if he is calling Eli a girl...but the fact is, he got that picture out of the Giants fan gear store and that's what they sell for the ladies....he isn't saying Eli, specifically, is a bitch....

what's funny is people are calling him out for having #10 on the pink jersey...as if he is calling Eli a girl...but the fact is, he got that picture out of the Giants fan gear store and that's what they sell for the ladies....he isn't saying Eli, specifically, is a bitch....

I think he is more calling the team as a whole bitches. Did you check out next weeks preview? Pretty much lashed out on them. I dont know why people are acting like babies over this. He deleted a few threads over it already and they keep popping up.

I think he is more calling the team as a whole bitches. Did you check out next weeks preview? Pretty much lashed out on them. I dont know why people are acting like babies over this. He deleted a few threads over it already and they keep popping up.

and rightfully so....the team as a whole are a buncha softies....weeks ago, he said it was "over" after our Tennessee meltdown and people got on him for that....