SS - Troy Palamalu

FS - John Lynch, Ed Reed

Special Teams

P - Brian Moorman

K - Nate Kaeding

KR - Justin Miller

ST - Kassim Osgood

Yes Fellows, Romo has 8 starts.

That was my thought exactly. Look, this isn't Cowboy hate or even jealosy. Romo has been agreat QB for the Cowboys and he deserves accolades, but how do you name a guy who has a handful of starts to the pro bowl? How can you say after 8 starts he is one of the 3 best QB's in the conference? I think you could say Vick or Favre are more deserving, neither has been stellar but have played the entire year.

Vick has 1 more INT than Romo and will have 1,000 rushing yards, also has 19 TD's.

Favre has a few more INT's than he should have (15) but has played well all year.

That was my thought exactly. Look, this isn't Cowboy hate or even jealosy. Romo has been agreat QB for the Cowboys and he deserves accolades, but how do you name a guy who has a handful of starts to the pro bowl? How can you say after 8 starts he is one of the 3 best QB's in the conference?

Because of that stupid 'Who is Romo?' special, Romo is now a Pro Bowl type QB. Wow!

That was my thought exactly. Look, this isn't Cowboy hate or even jealosy. Romo has been agreat QB for the Cowboys and he deserves accolades, but how do you name a guy who has a handful of starts to the pro bowl? How can you say after 8 starts he is one of the 3 best QB's in the conference? I think you could say Vick or Favre are more deserving, neither has been stellar but have played the entire year.

Vick has 1 more INT than Romo and will have 1,000 rushing yards, also has 19 TD's.

Favre has a few more INT's than he should have (15) but has played well all year.

Farve is having a surprising season. I picked him up on fantasy and had been doing the job. Not stellar numbers but good enough. Vick should have gotten in just for that reason, 1000 rushing yards, 19 td's. This has become a joke. And Roy Williams, that is another one. So what that he can hit, he gets burned to many times.

How is Feagles not the pro bowl punter. I heard Erik Kasileas on ESPN radio say last week that punters don't kick to the couffin corner any more. Guess no one is watching our beloved G-Men.

Thats true, and Feagles is an excellent P in that catagory, but he has the worst average in the NFC and has the shortest long kick. Mcbriar averages 48.3 ypk and has a long of 75 yards. He also has only 3 less kicks inside the 20 than Feagles.

This is bullshit!!! Not one member of the Giants' secondary makes the team??? What the hell are the voters looking at???

I am more pissed off that Gilbride did not make QB coach or Lewis as the DC in the pro bowl. Both were truly deserving of that honor.

I am more pissed off that Gilbride did not make QB coach or Lewis as the DC in the pro bowl. Both were truly deserving of that honor.

All jokes aside, if any member(s) of the Giants deserve to be Pro Bowlers, it's the medical staff. Those guys worked hard this season.

It is a sin NO GIANTS are on D.... It is a sad sad day in Gmen history :cwy: When do you think is the last time there was not a GIANT starting on D?

I know O-line is hard to quantify but I thought Snee was going to be in for certain... maybe his penalties ("holding" when he dominates the defender)

Shockey makes it again out of hype...yeah I said it. Tiki is a no brainer. Where the fuck is Robbins?

:confused:

Oh, I forgot. You live in CA so must have not watched alot of Giants games. Shockey is the only motherfucker on this team who gives a shit about winning!

All you guys talking this crap about Shockey getting in on hype really need to get your heads out of your asses, seriously. So what if Shockey mouths off or gestures a lot. He gives a shit!. He plays hard every snap. You can't worry about his reputation around the league, that's like denying Terrell Owens is a good receiver because he happens to be a dick off the field. And remember people, for as talented and great as LT was, nobody pulled more bullshit than LT, and if you don't believe me, read his book, he tells you all about it.

For all of Shockey's gesturing etc, he's always over on the sideline talking to Eli, i've seen him point to himself when he fucks up. The criticism of him on this board is mainly based on the fact he might be a dick.

Shockey should be on the pro bowl roster hands down and not only that he should be starting.

I like when Shockey mouths off. He tells it like it is, but as far as him dominating the NFC TE's, who the hell is there this year? He should be killing them this season, but thanks to Huffnuts he wasnt used for a few games. The last few seasons he didnt exactly deserve to be there either, but hype helps.

Dont like what I say, to bad.

Go ahead homers, unleash hell on me.