SportsWrath

Opening Day

Isles

where'd you sit. i was pretty high up that game. they gave that huge ovation for pedro and beltran if i remember correctly.

I was up in the nose bleeds too, we didn't realize what was going on with Pedro until I watched it on TV

where'd you sit. i was pretty high up that game. they gave that huge ovation for pedro and beltran if i remember correctly.

Couldn't blame em after what Carlos and Pedro did a day earlier I think against Atlanta

I was up in the nose bleeds too, we didn't realize what was going on with Pedro until I watched it on TV

Unless it's the game of the century, I'd rather be home then watch a game in the nosebleeds in baseball. It's just not worth it there.

Unless it's the game of the century, I'd rather be home then watch a game in the nosebleeds in baseball. It's just not worth it there.

just to feel the intensity of the stadium and the game is so much more worth it. there was one game no matter where i sat i was happy. went with my friends to yankees marlins world series and sat in the 3rd to last row of the stadium and it didnt bother me only becuz it was a world series game. :drool:

just to feel the intensity of the stadium and the game is so much more worth it. there was one game no matter where i sat i was happy. went with my friends to yankees marlins world series and sat in the 3rd to last row of the stadium and it didnt bother me only becuz it was a world series game. :drool:

I love sold out games, it is crazy, especially open day or the World Series (Never been to a WS game)

That's the world series. As far as I'm concerned, every world series game is the game of the century from the beginning.

The intensity of baseball in the stadium is not that great. At least not as good as football. I don't see the intensity of a Mid June game against the Dodgers or something like that. The only exceptions are pennant race games, opening day, and of course playoff games.

Wish I could say the same.

btw, did you get that six pack thing in the mail for 90 bucks a game like bigDfan did?

I didn't buy it, a friend of mine gets it evey year but you can get it right onlime at Mets.com

That's the world series. As far as I'm concerned, every world series game is the game of the century from the beginning.

The intensity of baseball in the stadium is not that great. At least not as good as football. I don't see the intensity of a Mid June game against the Dodgers or something like that. The only exceptions are pennant race games, opening day, and of course playoff games.

so your saying in the middle of the season even if they were both out (which could never happen) a red sox yankee game would not hav intensity? :confused::confused:

I didn't buy it, a friend of mine gets it evey year but you can get it right onlime at Mets.com

No that's 90 bucks a seat per game. This deal is amazing and actually hard to believe. Not that I don't believe him but that's one sick deal.

so your saying in the middle of the season even if they were both out (which could never happen) a red sox yankee game would not hav intensity? :confused::confused:

Red Sox Yankees game are the exception. I'm talking about Mets Dodgers.

Red Sox Yankees game are the exception. I'm talking about Mets Dodgers.

Hopefully this year the Mets aren't 15 games back and people can't give the tickets away. Better record equals more intensity and bigger crowds

Hopefully this year the Mets aren't 15 games back and people can't give the tickets away. Better record equals more intensity and bigger crowds

Probably the most intensity was in that late August game against Phillies. The Castro game. I thought Beltran had finally turned it around that day...