SportsWrath

Opening Day

Isles

might be going to a yankee home opener not the opener since the opener is in oakland i think. prob goin to a few mets games too. my friend found this package like 6 mets games including a yankee game and u sit in the lower tier for like 90 bucks a seat and hes gonna get 4 of those 2 for me and my girl and two for him and his girl. pretty good deal if u think about it.

There are a shitload of Tix on Ebay for reasonable prices Gateb

It's not too urgent that I need to go. I mean I would love to but going to opening day isn't the same thing as going to Giants opening day.

I am hoping for Yanks tix

Yeah, the six pack is a good deal. All 3 of The Mets vs Yankees at Shea sold out fast.

Gone already? :(

I actually think it's a bad deal. For six Mets game say with two seats, it costs more then Giants games in the six pack. I don't want to spend more on six out of 81 Mets games then 10 (including pre-season) Giants games at the meadowlands

Edited by gateb

It's not too urgent that I need to go. I mean I would love to but going to opening day isn't the same thing as going to Giants opening day.

I am hoping for Yanks tix

Last year I got Mets vs Yanks on Ebay for under face value. It was the 8 o'clock game at the Stadium when the Mets blew it in the bottom of the ninth. I hate Looper, I am glad he is gone. I ran my mouth for 8 innings, it was not fun.... :TD:

I actually think it's a bad deal. For six Mets game say with two seats, it costs more then Giants games in the six pack. I don't want to spend more on six out of 81 Mets games then 10 (including pre-season) Giants games at the meadowlands

but baseball has to be more expensive because it costs more to run a team and the game is longer. based on regular ticket prices its a good deal.

Last year I got Mets vs Yanks on Ebay for under face value. It was the 8 o'clock game at the Stadium when the Mets blew it in the bottom of the ninth. I hate Looper, I am glad he is gone. I ran my mouth for 8 innings, it was not fun.... :TD:

That's where it all started for the Yanks, maybe Giambi and it gradually started to end for us then.

I almost got tix to that game too.

Yeah all 3 games are sold out, I got opening day and then I went for the Yanks and they were sold out already

1 6 pack is 90 dollars for all 6 tickets per person how do u think its a bad deal. 4 people get 6 games in the lower tier for 360 dollars all together.

Here's something. It's 92 bucks per seat. Say I want to go with three other people. Then it's 368 bucks per game. 368 times 6 is 2208 bucks and thats a shitload of money considering it's only 6 games out of 81. And that's the best offer.

Here's something. It's 92 bucks per seat. Say I want to go with three other people. Then it's 368 bucks per game. 368 times 6 is 2208 bucks and thats a shitload of money considering it's only 6 games out of 81. And that's the best offer.

no its not its 90 bucks all together for all 6 games. at least thats the one i got.

Yeah all 3 games are sold out, I got opening day and then I went for the Yanks and they were sold out already

i got tickets last year for the yankee met game which was the best one with a 11-10 finish and i got them 3 weeks be4 the game i was amazed they were still for sale at shea. cuz tanyon sturtze threw it too high over posadas head to end the game and that strike three on posada wasnt a strike.....at all. :TD:

i got tickets last year for the yankee met game which was the best one with a 11-10 finish and i got them 3 weeks be4 the game i was amazed they were still for sale at shea. cuz tanyon sturtze threw it too high over posadas head to end the game and that strike three on posada wasnt a strike.....at all. :TD:

That never happened...

link to 05 schedule

no site i went to a game at shea the past two years (nationals home opener last year) so they sent them to me in the mail. :):):)

They played the Astros last year and how come they never tell any of us about this stuff? :TD:

it was two years. how do you not remember that game wen the ump was terrible and they called strike 3 on posada wen it was no where close to the strike zone. i think it was 10-9 or 11-10 not sure

I was on vacation at that time, in Israel. I remember I saw the score on CNN, but never saw the game highlights. All I remember is that on Thursday there I put my wish in the Western Wall saying that I wish we'd sweep the Yankees :clap:

They played the Astros last year and how come they never tell any of us about this stuff? :TD:

I went to that home opener... It was finally a warm day, the year before was hell

I went to that home opener... It was finally a warm day, the year before was hell

I remember that game too. The squeeze by Matsui to take the lead. And he had a game tying hit before earlier too. It was full of lead changes and wound up with us winning.