SportsWrath

This is good for a laugh

fishgutmartyr

By the fourth quarter, my vocal chords were shredded.

I looked over at my Eagles pal, who went to the game with me and was down after we went ahead, and said, "don't worry. Eli will throw a pick, and if you don't return it for a TD, then you'll get a TD on the ensuing drive."

Man, can I fucking call 'em.

Easy call 'coach'.

EVERY game you can COUNT on Mr. Opie Cookie Puss to throw a heartbreaking game killin' pick. We just hafta get used to it. :cwy::(

Easy call 'coach'.

EVERY game you can COUNT on Mr. Opie Cookie Puss to throw a heartbreaking game killin' pick. We just hafta get used to it. :cwy::(

Listening to his explanation to the media....you can see that he still has a little of the college mentality where you can win on talent; take ill-conceived chances (waiting for the big play to develop instead of going to your hot option - TE or RB for a couple of yards); and still win because the other team is East Butt Fuck U and not a bunch of seasoned professionals. Even 1st round draft picks like O.C.P. cannot seem to escape this fact. The only guy that I ever saw play from training camp day 1 who did not have this problem (in fact he speeded up the game) was Lawrence Taylor (too many people are using his initials these days). Its more of a mental adjustment for most 1st rounders. Unfortunately too many college superstars cannot make it in the pro's because they cannot make the adjustment; or their talent levels were only high because their schedules were filled with East Butt Fucks. Also for O.C.P. you can see Coach Cheerleader is trying to turn him into Elway at every opportunity. A third year quarterback should not be repeatedly put the situation where he can win or lose the game on the last drive. Especially slow developing 5-7 step drop passes. He saw the blitz; read it correctly; but made the wrong decision on where the ball should have went. A lot of people complain that O.C.P. does not throw the ball away enough; I think the coaches have a lot to do with that home run mentality where every play must be the big one. I loved the Giants old ball control offenses that were not exciting but they gave the team the best chance to win. But every team has to have 3-4 ESPN highlights per game...who cares if they win? The fans....what about em....whether we win or lose they still fill the stadium so fuck em.

That fat black man doesn't know what he's talking about. The crowd was up for every defensive series, every third down. It would help if the defense would make a stop. If the defense really needs the fans that much then they suck worse than it appears. We can't play the game for those lousy fuckwads. Low life pieces of shit. Fuck that fat black man. I fucking can't stand that these fuck faces point their filthy fucking fingers at everyone except the fucking mirror. If they looked at the fucking thing they would realize that they fucking suck at playing football. It's not the coaching it's the fucking execution. You can't coach after a fumble, that's execution. You can't coach the defense fucking watching the goddamn motherfucking plays unfold in front of their eyes and not one of them makes the fucking play. Even though I see the fucking blitz coming, I can't whisper to Eli, he he's coming off the FUCKING RIGHT SIDE YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT GOOBER! Or the ever popular HEY ASSHOLES, THEY'RE GOING TO RUN ON THIRD AND TWO FROM THE 28 YOU FUCKING NIMRODS. Run defense called my ass, if it was called then they fucking suck worse then imagined before. Fucking degenerates. Shut your fucking dumb mouths and play the fucking game before you go pointing fingers at us. I couldn't fucking cheer any louder. How about you stop holding people you fat fucking black man.

I just want to reiterate my feelings of hatred and vitriol for this fat worthless lowlife sack of shit. He's supposed to be a fifteen year vet and he makes rookie fucking mistakes. You know what, put the fucking rookie in there then. Fuck this fat piece of fucking shit named Bob. He's a fucking nightmare. A holding machine and plays with his emotions like he's high school fucking player. I hope his fat fucking worthless ass is off this team by the time the season starts again next year. Fuck him. Fuck him in his stupid ass.

I just want to reiterate my feelings of hatred and vitriol for this fat worthless lowlife sack of shit. He's supposed to be a fifteen year vet and he makes rookie fucking mistakes. You know what, put the fucking rookie in there then. Fuck this fat piece of fucking shit named Bob. He's a fucking nightmare. A holding machine and plays with his emotions like he's high school fucking player. I hope his fat fucking worthless ass is off this team by the time the season starts again next year. Fuck him. Fuck him in his stupid ass.

Bump