SportsWrath

Eli

gateb

Barney and Lockjaw have obviously forgotten the 4-12 and 6-10 seasons !!

Not only did Eli lead us to the NFC East crown and 11-5

It was his first full season and he led the NFC in TD passes

and YES..... massive improvements yet to come.

Why don't the Fag 2 go and support Ben and their beloved Steelers instead ?

Go Giants

If you go on Giants.com, you will find that lockhart has all of TheAnswers. ;)

How many times do you have to be reminded Barber led the Giants to the playoffs?

Work your own side of the street. The 4 have dibs on pissing people off on this side, freak.

Guest Lockhart
How many times do you have to be reminded Barber led the Giants to the playoffs?

For those Eli apologists, they must be reminded on a daily basis. WE, in the FAB 4 are hoping they join us in reality soon.

Guest Lockhart
If you go on Giants.com, you will find that lockhart has all of TheAnswers. ;)

Sorry, I am older than 8 which makes me inelgible to be on the Romper Room board known as Giant.com. You should hurry back as it's getting close to story and nappy time!

Guest Lockhart
Barney and Lockjaw have obviously forgotten the 4-12 and 6-10 seasons !!

Not only did Eli lead us to the NFC East crown and 11-5

It was his first full season and he led the NFC in TD passes

and YES..... massive improvements yet to come.

Why don't the Fag 2 go and support Ben and their beloved Steelers instead ?

Go Giants

Nope, and it is amazing the Giants went 11-5 without a decent QB - a real testament to Coughlin's coaching and Tiki's running.

Sorry, I am older than 8 which makes me inelgible to be on the Romper Room board known as Giant.com. You should hurry back as it's getting close to story and nappy time!

But you are/have been there. After all, you have TheAnswers. ;) Nice try denying you go there though.

Guest Lockhart

Here's Miss Connie (Blue Sunday) looking at the kiddie .com (Giant.com message board) looking for all the little Eli apologists!

Romper.jpg

Just in Wiz, we weren't going to the playoffs if we lost to Denver. We beat Denver. Eli beat Denver. There's a chain effect.

• 2 years later...
Nope, and it is amazing the Giants went 11-5 without a decent QB - a real testament to Coughlin's coaching and Tiki's running.

And it's amazing that the Giants won it ALL without Tiki Barber, Beat the BEST regular season team AND Eli wins the MVP. Did I forget to mention that Eli orchestrated probably one of the top 5 drives in a Superbowl to win it (or possibly THE best drive in a Superbowl??)

P.S. Eli to Tyree the BEST play ever in any SUPERBOWL. Not bad for not being 'decent'. ;)