SportsWrath

It's Over Giants Fans

Filip Bondy

thank god their next debacle is on Christmas Eve... I'll be with family and won't have to suffer the agita I had tonight.

I was thinking that they wouldn't fire the coaching staff in the same year that EA is leaving - but after tonight both the OC and DC HAVE TO GO!

This is true.

Who's your team, btw?

He is a Philly loving troll who just can't stand the fact that his boys have YET to win the big game. So you are waiting for us to cry :rolleyes::cwy: . BooHoo; to tell you the truth I am glad they lost today so that we can get a decent coaching staff in here. So good luck and hopefully your Eagles can fly.

You didn't deserve to be born, but it happened anyway...

Dude that was cold. :LMAO:

Come on guys we lost to Philly. A very good team and a worthy opponent and the game was very very close. It could've gone either way. The INT Eli threw last was unfortunate.. not his fault. We lost but who in the NFC is exactly not beatable?

Fuck the Saints demolished the boys and stunk it up against the skins. Carolina is on a free fall. Atlanta lost to Dallas... the seahawks lost to the 9ers ... Chicago got an easy schedule...we got the toughest... this is the NFL baby.

thank god their next debacle is on Christmas Eve... I'll be with family and won't have to suffer the agita I had tonight.

I was thinking that they wouldn't fire the coaching staff in the same year that EA is leaving - but after tonight both the OC and DC HAVE TO GO!

Saints embarrassed today, Giants defense is sad...

I expect something like this next week,

Saints 63-Giants 17