SportsWrath

Romo Vs Manning: Last two games

Treehugger

we arent going 3-0 the next three. You saw what NO did to the Cowboys secondary, wait till Breez gets ours. We have got a lot of work to do in two weeks if we're gonna beat them.

We'll finish 10-6, that's all I have to say about that....

Sorry, I'm just not feeling good against NO. :(

10-6... NFC East Champs... first round bye... It's all possible. Remember how good we looked when we beat Washington, Atlanta and Dallas?

It's about to happen again, only this time, we get more Shockey. :rock:

Sorry, I'm just not feeling good against NO. :(

2-1 after this game no way we win against NO unless our coaches pull their heads out of their asses, and even then I don't know how you gameplan against a team with Brees as the QB and receivers who even if they are 4th 5th on the depth list still get the job done.

NO vs SD Superbowl, and I can't even call a winner.

First round bye? Woh, how's that gonna happen?!

Easy.

Watch this.

Bears will have homefield throughout, we know this.

The Saints are 9-4.

Seattle is 8-5.

Dallas is 8-5.

The Giants will run the table and finish 10-6.

Seattle will lose 2 more and finish 9-7.

Dallas will lose one more and finish 10-6.

We will beat the Saints, and they will lose another to finish 10-6.

So we'll be tied with NO and Dallas for the number 2 seed, but we'd have beaten NO, giving us the edge head to head, and we split with Dallas, but will have the better division record, giving us the title of NFC East Division Champs and the number 2 seed. :TU:

Don't say it ain't possible, you know it is.

It ain't over 'til the math says it is...

Hell, I'd be content with a WC at this point.

Agreed. Chicago and NO will get first round byes, so winning the division in terms of the playoffs is really a matter of pride. And a playoff spot, AND a win in the playoffs, is worth more than a division championship.

Agreed. Chicago and NO will get first round byes, so winning the division in terms of the playoffs is really a matter of pride. And a playoff spot, AND a win in the playoffs, is worth more than a division championship.

It also gets you a home playoff game... Alot of good that did last year. :brooding:

this is sad, we are comparing an undrafted QB to a #1 draft pick and their stats look similar after the undrafted QB started 5 games while the #1 pick has had 2 years starting. In fact we made ANOTHER team Superbowl contenders by what we gave up for this guy...and their stats now look similar...

:(

this is sad, we are comparing an undrafted QB to a #1 draft pick and their stats look similar after the undrafted QB started 5 games while the #1 pick has had 2 years starting. In fact we made ANOTHER team Superbowl contenders by what we gave up for this guy...and their stats now look similar...

:(

Everything San Diego has done in the last two years has been right. I can't believe Rivers is playing so well. Merriman is a freaking...freak. Eli has been playing better...but he will never justify the trade unless he becomes better than his bro. <_<

If San Diego wins the superbowl this year...Eli would have to lead us to two championships, so he can justify the trade and make us look good. <_<

Also during both superbowls he will need to go something like 41-42 625yds 8tds 0ints.

You know what guys, it's time to take this trade less seriously. It's time to start thinking about what really matters, wins. Merriman's gonna do so many things, but I've learned to enjoy watching what he's doing because he is as close to watching LT as I'm ever gonna get (I wasn't alive during LT's time).

Learn to move on guys. We should have a solid QB who may give us a championship or two on the way.

You know what guys, it's time to take this trade less seriously. It's time to start thinking about what really matters, wins. Merriman's gonna do so many things, but I've learned to enjoy watching what he's doing because he is as close to watching LT as I'm ever gonna get (I wasn't alive during LT's time).

Merriman is so similar to LT, but more similar to Derrick Thomas EX Chief. All these guys cause matchup problems.

The Giants will find a 'Merriman' type soon. (Or they have already found him in Kiwanuka) <_<

Eli was not lights out by any means yesterday. I love the fact he hasn't turned the ball over. Penalties were down yesterday which was huge. Eli got it done when he needed to. The Coaches need to become more creative and keep teams of balance. There is no reason why with the weapons this team ahs that the Giants shouldn't throttle every team.

Case and point, how about the saints game, Deuce and Bush in, Motion Bush fake to Deuce, fake the reverse to Bush, and whammo, TD pass down the field. Great play design. where is that creativity?

I don't know that we have a Deuce and a Bush now do we? Perhaps with Moss now playing we can develop some of those type plays. We'll see.

Hmmm. Very interesting. Also, did you see the post on Giants. com where a gentleman has taken the liberty to compare Collin's tenure, while he played with the Giants, with Eli's? His contention, while using stats to back up his arguments, is that Eli, in his second year, had stats that were practically better than Collin's best year with the Giants. Great stuff, indeed. Eat eat, Eli-hating, sissy boys!!!

is there a link to this?

Hell, I'd be content with a WC at this point.

Who else would you haev Seattle losing to?

One down for Seattle, one to go.

If we run the table, we will get a first round bye. Dallas will lose another and the Saints will lose 2, including one to the Giants. ... so it is written, so it will be done...

One down for Seattle, one to go.

If we run the table, we will get a first round bye. Dallas will lose another and the Saints will lose 2, including one to the Giants. ... so it is written, so it will be done...

If the Saints are still the Saints, they will lose to Carolina the last game of the year with homefield on the line.

That's a big if.

Like I said though, let's be content with what we got.

If the Saints are still the Saints, they will lose to Carolina the last game of the year with homefield on the line.

That's a big if.

Like I said though, let's be content with what we got.

No way dude, let's hope and pray we get that first round bye and home playoff game. We could use the rest the bye would provide the players. It's a longshot, but in the NFL, nothing is guaranteed.