SportsWrath

F*** YOU, BURRESS!

mickeef2

I'm probably Plax's biggest critic; but to be fair he was open.. twice.

Even Troy Im still a cowboy stuck up for Eli on the one... Plax was double covered before he was open in the corner of the endzone. Tiki was also open on the play

Fuck you Plex

I'm probably Plax's biggest critic; but to be fair he was open.. twice.

Yeah, everybody who the ball didn't get thrown to is wide open when the play is over. Like Buck said, it's not so clear cut while the play's developing, and a most of the time the DBs see the play developing and abandon receivers.

Regardless, he's an idiot.

Yeah, everybody who the ball didn't get thrown to is wide open when the play is over. Like Buck said, it's not so clear cut while the play's developing, and a most of the time the DBs see the play developing and abandon receivers.

Being a football player myself, I can't disagree with you here.

Again, you're right. This guys need to hold there frustration.

Plexico has got a mental issue. I can NOW say I have NEVER seen a worse reciever as far as Bitching. Daam this guy is 5X worse than T.O. (it pains me to say that).

I'm tellin' you...TC needs to bench him for a Qtr.

I'm guessing you haven't heard of T.O.

No.... :P

Burress up to this point is WORSE!!!!

YES up to THIS point Burress is worse!!!! Giving up om INTs...stupid personal foul last week AND flailing his arms after EVERY pass play??? WTF!!!

Plax = Cancer in the Giants locker room. I cannot wait to see S. Moss develop his skills next year and I also can't wait for the Giants to seek another WR and cut this Burress bum.

Burress acts like he's the Best WR in the NFC. He's not even the 2nd best WR on the Giants. If Toomer wasn't hurt Toomer would be leading this team in receptions. And Shockey is better than Plax.