SportsWrath

Delhomle ?able for sunday

uconngiants

Story-- Nursing a ligament in his thumb

Missing practice and not sure if he will go sunday.. this would be huge for us, considering it could determine the wildcard.

Chris Wienke will go if delhome cant watch tim lewis make him turn in to an all pro i can see it now :(:(

Shades of Patrick Ramsey...

Don't we always make him look good?

Or was that Mike McMahon?

If Weinke starts that will make an extremely tough game even tougher.

I mean this game is big already which means we will lose and we might have to face a back-up QB too?

Well if we won after a bye and won on MNF in the same season...maybe we beat a back-up QB....

I mean this game is big already which means we will lose and we might have to face a back-up QB too?

Well if we won after a bye and won on MNF in the same season...maybe we beat a back-up QB....

We beat Bruce Gradkowski and we beat Drew Bledsoe.

We can do this! :rock:

You're a dreamer. :cwy: I remember those days for me...

A - Delhomme will play!

B - If Weinke did play, Weike would lite this secondary up. Smith and Meshawn would have a record game.

C - This latest Delomme 'injury' thing fucks the Giants up even worse. They will tend to let up and think it will be easy against a hurt QB.

D - The Giants will blitz whoever the QB is for 1.5 Quarters and then let up. Timmy will have the LBs covering WRs in the second half.

Story-- Nursing a ligament in his thumb

Missing practice and not sure if he will go sunday.. this would be huge for us, considering it could determine the wildcard.

Chris Wienke will go if delhome cant watch tim lewis make him turn in to an all pro i can see it now :(:(

The Giants have a history of letting Back up QBs have pro bowl performances. ANd this Wienke is good too.

Also, my guess is Delhomme is fine but he's benched for playing stupid against the Eagles. So to save face, they say he's hurt or whatever. They'll see how Wienke does in practice and decide.

I seriously doubt it because they are still in the playoff hunt. Its kinda like the Giants benching Eli aginst Carolina. I think its just a ploy for them to confuse our coaching staff on which QB to prepare for.

Yep. As stated above, backup QBs always have career days against the Giants.

Remember when the undrafted rookie torched the Giants for two TDs a few years back when Mike Vick was hurt? Or when we knocked out Gus Frerotte and basically launched Trent Green's career? And hey... how about giving Tim Hasselbeck his ONLY career win a few years back.

Here's to a speedy recovery by Delhomme. :TU:

the local paper, the charlotte observer reported that he had torn ligaments in his thumb. Both jake and fox denied the claim and said it was a sprain. There is alot of speculation that the whole thing was fabricated to give fox a chance to see what flutie can do with the team, without publically benching jake. either way most fans are picking the gmen to take this one. Ill be there and will be cheering the gmen all the way.