SportsWrath

Did any of you catch that segment on Sportscenter?

so-cal dub

They were saying the Giants team was expecting Coughlin to be pissed this morning at the meeting. Instead they said Coughlin was "upbeat"...WTF!? Why would a "Disciplinarian" be upbeat after 4 personal foul calls? If this jackass isn't gone next year, I give up on watching football.

They were saying the Giants team was expecting Coughlin to be pissed this morning at the meeting. Instead they said Coughlin was "upbeat"...WTF!? Why would a "Disciplinarian" be upbeat after 4 personal foul calls? If this jackass isn't gone next year, I give up on watching football.

Might as well stop watching now then. No way does the Giants Fire him this year. Besides, what he was doing wasnt working, maybe this will.

Coughln should be upbeat, his team played hard all game and had a ton of bad bounces and had no breaks. Like I said, that game was one of them not meant to be days. Getting down on the guys now is no way to do it. There are no moral victories, bt getting down on them when in all honesty they really could have won would be counter productive. I think Tom and his team are in a Murphy's law type situation now, every decsion he makes seems to go to shit and every time we make a play, that too seems to go to shit(see KIWI).

I stopped watching ESPN weeks ago.

Years..... outside of PTI or Around the horn there aint shit on that channel anymore.

They used to switch to half hour sports centers during non-double season times, now they fill it with human intrest stories :puke:

well maybe they just need a change... and he figued this is the best way to do it that game might have been a moral victory for some of the players even the coaches but what it comes down to know we are 2 games out of first in the divison and just have to hope for wild card right now (and that is being optomistic)

so what are the chances Leon Hall will fall to us at 15???

Well I have no problem with that. I think the Giants played a good game and the team that had the ball last won the game. Maybe in this day in age, players don't respond to the drill seargent mentality. Some people play much harder for a guy out of respect rather than fear. I have no problem with coughlin trying a different approach. And given how we played the game, we should be upbeat even though we lost.