SportsWrath

Now that he is apparently healthy....

Lubeck

It is time for Moss to get more looks. That screen he got was a good glimps at what he can do. He caught that ball and BAM off he went with speed I havn't seen from a Giants player in ages. His acceleration is top-notch and without it he never would have made that play. He squirted between the blocks and got the first.

Hopefully as he spends more time on the practice field and picking up time with Eli the coaches will feel more comfortable getting him more involved.

I was really surprised they only used him once. Once again proving the Coaches futility in doing what works.

That little slip screen play is one built in to catch a defense off guard. Once shown, the chances it works again are slim. Same can be said for the direct snap play to Tiki. That said, it would have been nice to get him the ball in some other fashion a few more times.

That little slip screen play is one built in to catch a defense off guard. Once shown, the chances it works again are slim. Same can be said for the direct snap play to Tiki. That said, it would have been nice to get him the ball in some other fashion a few more times.

I didn't mean to run the same play. They could've even used him as a decoy in a similar situation. Bu that may confuse the other team, putting the Giants at an advantage, which is something the Giants don't do.

I didn't mean to run the same play. They could've even used him as a decoy in a similar situation. Bu that may confuse the other team, putting the Giants at an advantage, which is something the Giants don't do.

That's a very good point, I rarely see the D not ready for a play we run. Usually it's just our team out executing the other team on the play, but the direct snap and screen to Moss were plays the D wasn't ready for and they paid off. The hurry up offense as well, it gives the O an advantage, and Manning plays best in no huddle, yet we rarely use it. :doh: