SportsWrath

KIWI

boohyah

Find a stud DT in the draft and we're set. Look for the guy with the name no one can spell!

There is no such thing as a stud DT in the draft. Pretty much every single DT you think is stud blows in the NFL. DT is the worst, the WORST position to transition from college to the NFL. You are used to undersized Olinemen, it is easier to get through them, you aren't used to the intensity in an NFL Oline vs Dline situation, and it takes time to adjust. If you want a stud DT you go to FA, NOT the draft.

Kiwi's gonna be a monster. He's all over the place. If we ever make the move to the 3-4, you may see him at LB. He's awesome in coverage.

And in 4-3, he's an outstanding rusher with huge arms and nice speed. I love the kid. It's too bad with what's happened to him lately. All I know is the way it's looking I'm going to have an Osi and Kiwi jersey by 2008-09

Kiwi's gonna be a monster. He's all over the place. If we ever make the move to the 3-4, you may see him at LB. He's awesome in coverage.

And in 4-3, he's an outstanding rusher with huge arms and nice speed. I love the kid. It's too bad with what's happened to him lately. All I know is the way it's looking I'm going to have an Osi and Kiwi jersey by 2008-09

I was just thinking about Jersey's i need to get. Unfortunately i don't have a strahan, so i need to get that first. But Kiwi, Osi and moss are hight on the list.

I was extremely critical of drafting him this year, but thank God i don't make the decisions. Too bad Ernie is retiring, I wish he'd stay another 2-3 years.

I was just thinking about Jersey's i need to get. Unfortunately i don't have a strahan, so i need to get that first. But Kiwi, Osi and moss are hight on the list.

I was extremely critical of drafting him this year, but thank God i don't make the decisions. Too bad Ernie is retiring, I wish he'd stay another 2-3 years.

Osi I'm getting for the holidays in a couple of weeks.

Jacobs may be next on my list. It's between him, Pierce, Snee (why not?), Robbins, and maybe Kiwi.

Or Jeff Samrdja :TU:

I love Kiwi..hes always in the right spot at the right time...an interception, sack and FF yesterday..hes already has 2 or 3 INTs this yr. just gotta cut down on mental mistakes

Kiwi 2 INTs for the season

Giants WHOLE secondary 3 INTs for the season, wow!

I def love this kid Kiwi ill admit like the rest of you guys i was pissed when we drafted him but he has changed my minds... not alot to say i mean he made a few mental mistakes but he should learn from it tremdous up side too guys think about how skinny this kid if he puts on some muscle and can still move like he does now a BEAST....

now to the secondary.....

I didn't want to draft him, but that's because I thought we had other needs.

He fucked up some last week.

And he dropped the ball today that cost us.

Yet, something tells me that this kid is going to be huge for us in the future. His speed is amazing, and he's an explosive rusher. if this guy gets experience, it could be watch out. He's way ahead of Strahan and Osi as rookies.

I don't know, anybody else excited about this guy?

Yeah I like him, but somebody needs to tell him to play till the whistle blows,and after an intercept don't try to be Tiki.