SportsWrath

Injuries are starting to clear up.

Treehugger

Hopefully we've got some starter back for Sunday.

From Giants.com:

Pierce (knee), safety Gibril Wilson (shoulder) and linebacker Carlos Emmons (groin) returned to practice today. Pierce is still listed as probable, while Wilson and Emmons remain questionable for Sunday’s game.

Defensive end Osi Umenyiora (hip flexor), linebacker Brandon Short (quad) and cornerback Sam Madison (hamstring) practiced for the second day in a row without problems.

“They practiced well today,” Coughlin said. “I felt good about that.”

Also questionable is wide receiver Sinorice Moss (quad). Strahan (foot) is doubtful and tackle Luke Petitgout (fractured fibula) is out.

Strahan, who practiced briefly yesterday, stayed inside today because of soreness.

“It’s not a setback,” Coughlin said. “This was the week that actually he was going to get involved doing things. He tried it yesterday and that’s about where it is. He has more time to go.”

Hopefully we've got some starter back for Sunday.

From Giants.com:

Pierce (knee), safety Gibril Wilson (shoulder) and linebacker Carlos Emmons (groin) returned to practice today. Pierce is still listed as probable, while Wilson and Emmons remain questionable for Sunday’s game.

Defensive end Osi Umenyiora (hip flexor), linebacker Brandon Short (quad) and cornerback Sam Madison (hamstring) practiced for the second day in a row without problems.

“They practiced well today,” Coughlin said. “I felt good about that.”

Also questionable is wide receiver Sinorice Moss (quad). Strahan (foot) is doubtful and tackle Luke Petitgout (fractured fibula) is out.

Strahan, who practiced briefly yesterday, stayed inside today because of soreness.

“It’s not a setback,” Coughlin said. “This was the week that actually he was going to get involved doing things. He tried it yesterday and that’s about where it is. He has more time to go.”

:doh: Put that guy thru a quad replacement surgery and call it a day. For a muscle injury to take this long to heal, something has got to be wrong.. big time.

Exactly....ever since Coughlin came in the injury reports have been simply outrageous in terms of their overall bogusness

well at least we are starting to get some guys back. i feel this team can still be very dangerous if healthy...i don't care who writes us off, when we are healthy we are a very good team.

well at least we are starting to get some guys back. i feel this team can still be very dangerous if healthy...i don't care who writes us off, when we are healthy we are a very good team.

I agree with you. The Cowboys will also be agreeing with you Sunday night.

Check this: I climb out of the #3 Subway on 125th and 7th Ave and a take a nice little stroll down 125th St; past the State Office Building; past the Apollo theater; as I am walking an MTA bus goes by and an off-duty bus driver gets off of the bus like a regular passenger...I glance in his general direction...then my eyes light up when I see his uniform cap. This asshole is wearing a Cow Girls hat it is mostly blue with that sickly star in the middle of it so I guess no noticed it because it blended in with his uniform...and it stops me in my tracks. So I yell out to him why don't you move to Dallas since you are such a fan. He just put his shoulders down and walks. I have always said that I have nothing against any teams home grown or even regional fans, and I don't. But I have a big problem with wannabe homers wearing Cowgirls, 69'er and/or any team of the moment just because they won a superbowl when you were a little kiddie and you just loved their cute little faggoty stars. So fucking disgusting. It is because of assholes like that bus driver that I hope the Prostitute and his Bitches get torn the fuck up.

There comes a time in an athletes life when he can't get away with not stretching. I think incorporating some kind of Yoga into their regular work out routies will tremendously help. Come to think of it only Toomer's injury couldn't have been prevented via Yoga and that shoud've been discovered had their been proper physical exam given.

All those Pectorial, Quad, Ham, foot..etc injuries are because these guys are not as flexible as they should be.

There comes a time in an athletes life when he can't get away with not stretching. I think incorporating some kind of Yoga into their regular work out routies will tremendously help. Come to think of it only Toomer's injury couldn't have been prevented via Yoga and that shoud've been discovered had their been proper physical exam given.

All those Pectorial, Quad, Ham, foot..etc injuries are because these guys are not as flexible as they should be.

That is a good idea. I mean it probably wouldn't seem to manly to them, and it would be hilarious to see 53 jacked football players doing a Single-Legged Pigeon together, but some sort of yoga program couldn't hurt.

My son will be taking karate. He also plays football (he will be 10). The principles of Karate (hand movement, flexability, falling correctly, etc) should help him become a better reciever/DB.

His and Luke's, but Luke's was a freak accident more than anything else.