SportsWrath

Bravo Mr. Strahan

mws44

The media just sucks. All they do is try to divide every locker room they enter. Everyone complains when a player just totes the company line, then a player actually tells the truth and gets crucified for it. All Stra was saying was that Plax is to good of a player to relax on a play like that. Truth. End of story. I'm sure Stra addressed this issue in the player meeting, maybe Plax wasn't listening cuz he doesn't seem to remember.

Ya gotta love the way he called this bitch and the entire media out in front of his locker. He is 100% right that they just try to create controversy to sell articles and papers. When they hide behind "I'm just doing my job" is a total cop out. She knows exactly what she was attempting to do. Its too bad the team doesn't have the power to ban reporters who specifically try to divide the team for conduct detrimental to the team. They would fine a player for these type of actions.

The best part is he only went into the locker room because he heard she was asking a lot of the players about his comment. It probably went down like this:

Strahan is walking down the hallway and someone comes up and lets him know what she is up to.

Strahan enters the lockerroom and doesn't even go to his locker, he just stands there at the back of the media crowd around whoever they are talking to now.

He calls her out by name and then does the whole part the Red sea of reporters to see her.

I agree the whole "I was just doing my job" thing falls flat for me. Yes, you were doing your job, because your job is to create controversy because controversy sells.

I don't even pick up the sports section anymore because it is more of a tabloid than anything else now. Just look at the front page of the sports section in the Star Ledger today.

The classic part was how her tone completely changed when she had to come out of the crowd.
Proof that bitches should be barred from locker rooms. They are only fit to be cheer leaders in skimpy costumes. They have as much football knowledge as the average rock.

This Bitch was trying to make trouble, and thats it. But now Mike and the Dog and espn says he was picking on her. Well why didn't the big mouth bitch ask the question the way she put it to everyone else? Because she new she was wrong, then they take the shokey thing and make it bigger than it was.

Proof that bitches should be barred from locker rooms. They are only fit to be cheer leaders in skimpy costumes. They have as much football knowledge as the average rock.

That's sexist man. Reporters, regardless of gender, do this all the fucking time. That's why a veteran like Strahan should've thought to twice about what he said before he said it.

Jesus, you guys never learn, do you? Basically, Strahan made an ass out of himself. First, he calls out Burress, which needed to be done, then he pussies out and backpedals, then he tries to intimidate some old woman. As a Giant fan, I couldn't be any more embarrassed than I am right now (or at least until the next jackoff player of ours opens his mouth). We're the laughingstock of the NFL.

Jesus, you guys never learn, do you? Basically, Strahan made an ass out of himself. First, he calls out Burress, which needed to be done, then he pussies out and backpedals, then he tries to intimidate some old woman. As a Giant fan, I couldn't be any more embarrassed than I am right now (or at least until the next jackoff player of ours opens his mouth). We're the laughingstock of the NFL.

Third laughing stock in the NFL....Raiders and Browns got the G Men beat. Raiders fire the Mayor/Innkeeper O C and the Browns are injured in every way possible and FRYE is getting punked by his WR,,,,,, :confused:

That's sexist man. Reporters, regardless of gender, do this all the fucking time. That's why a veteran like Strahan should've thought to twice about what he said before he said it.
So what if it's sexist. Bitches never have played contact football and therefore really know nothing about the game. What is sexist is that the media employs them to go into locker rooms of all male teams. The media plays to the bullshit equal rights that females use to get jobs that permit them access to all male locker rooms. I'm proud of Stray for what he did in calling out this know-nothing, troublemaking bitch. :clap:

And you are the laughing stock of this mb both for your critical remarks about the Giants and for being a fan of the loser Red Sox. STFU :TD:

And you are the laughing stock of this mb both for your critical remarks about the Giants and for being a fan of the loser Red Sox. STFU :TD:

Actually Mckeef brings up a great point; we are in fact the laughing stock of the NFL. The Giants organization has too many cheifs right now. Everyone yaps at will. And the one who doesn't yap (Eli) gets criticized for not doing so. This is a problem from the leadership level. Players get to paid to PLAY fucking football not dis each other.

Actually Mckeef brings up a great point; we are in fact the laughing stock of the NFL. The Giants organization has too many cheifs right now. Everyone yaps at will. And the one who doesn't yap (Eli) gets criticized for not doing so. This is a problem from the leadership level. Players get to paid to PLAY fucking football not dis each other.
I wasn't aware that there had been an election to determine which team is the laughing stock of the NFL. It is just an opinion of that loser Red Sox fan and football Giant critic. Your agreement with him just show that you know as little about American football as he does. BTW, why sport is played in Yemen where you grew up? Camel or goat humping? :LMAO:

And you are...U.S.Patriot? :lol: What kind of a name is that, you pathetic yahoo. Shouldn't you be off getting pimp-slapped by Madjack? You're one of the most unintentionally funny dudes I've seen here. Keep the laughs coming.

Actually Mckeef brings up a great point; we are in fact the laughing stock of the NFL. The Giants organization has too many problems from the leadership level.

Trust me, the Raiders, Browns and the Lions are worse....Those teams make me "laugh" more than our Giants.

Try having Matt Millen running personell...or old ass Al Davis!