SportsWrath

The sign of the Apocalypse

NightFire

First Strahan calls out Plax and then Owens admits his mistakes and sticks up for a teammate (well former).

On a side note there should a thread in the bookie section on who is going to complain about the Giants team next. My bet is on Eli. Ohh wait Opie doesn't talk.

First Strahan calls out Plax and then Owens admits his mistakes and sticks up for a teammate (well former).

On a side note there should a thread in the bookie section on who is going to complain about the Giants team next. My bet is on Eli. Ohh wait Opie doesn't talk.

Opie C.P. will call himself out. *Yea I know I played poorly, I just need to get better...*

For once I'd like to see Ol Cookie Puss tell it like it is: *We're talkin' about Burress that IDIOT reciever...*

*Yes I know I bleeped up....but shoot I'm not the one calling passing plays in the 4th Quarter!!!*

*Maybe IF that idiot Burress would keep his mouth shut and learn how to catch once in a while...*

For once I'd like to see Ol Cookie Puss tell it like it is: *We're talkin' about Burress that IDIOT reciever...*

*Yes I know I bleeped up....but shoot I'm not the one calling passing plays in the 4th Quarter!!!*

*Maybe IF that idiot Burress would keep his mouth shut and learn how to catch once in a while...*

Or fucking run the route how it is drawn up...then we would not have this problem. Oh shit, Aunt Bea is gonna wash mah mouf out wit soap, gosh darnit.

You know while I totally understand why some people are complaining about Eli being quiet and I agree that he needs to assert himself and not think just because he's young and rookie-like (i.e. not a veteran) that he can't speak up. On the other hand, I commend Eli for not adding fuel to the fire. We've seen Tiki with his self serving comments about the coaching and we've heard Shockey before him and now Strahan took his comments to the airwaves... I commend Eli for taking the high road. Afterall he knows his play has not been this great either so what gives him the motivation to point fingers.

All of this childish shit we've been hearging from the big egos (coughlin, tiki, shockey.. etc) are just that.. fucking childish. Shut the fuck up and play the game and then tell your fucking OC to stop calling passing plays when you're up by a million points. Don't fucking wait till you're fucked then compalin afterwards.