SportsWrath

So here they are, poised on the precipice.....

dyinghard

This game is yet another big game in this roller coaster season. Thus far, the Giatns have struggled when the screws have been turned on them. They had a chance to put a strangle hold on the conference going into the Beras game. The fell in embarrassing fashion. They then had a chance to rebound against a Jacksonville team that was twice defeated by the Texans, again they fell. They then had a gameagainst an entirely inferior opponne tin Tennessee, to remain tied for the division lead, they fell again. This team has not looked good in games that have meant a lot. the have squandered their opportunities os far this yar, to assert themselves as the team to beat.

This Sunday, they have the opportunity to clinch the division title if the finish tied with the Cowboys. The Cowboys have a 1-3 divisional record, and can be 1-4 after Sunday. Meaning if the Giants win, they'll be 4-0 and tied for the regular season record. If they can win Sunday, they can hopefully ride the wave of returning players into the postseason, and finish on a high note.

However, losing Sunday will be the final nail in the coffin of the Giants season. While they may not be mathematically eliminated, they will need to run the table to get a spot. In the course of three weeks the Giatns have gone from #1 seed contender to possible wild card.

I do not want them to become an after though after this week. If this team can't win with their backs to the wall this time, they were never meant to be. The depth on this team is amazing and they should still be winning games despite all the injuries.

It's time to put up or shut up. Let go G-Men and put em up, because you'd better go down fighting.

Bears - came out fighting, went down too easy

Jacksonville - came out fighting, went down too easy

Tennessee - came out fighting, went down too easy

Pattern? I don't have my hopes up for Sunday, not at all.

can't argue there. maybe we should try to come out easy and go down fighting.

The G men have also won 4 big games this year

week 2 at Lincoln Field ( need i say more )

week 5 v Skins at home after the bye with a 1-2 record

week 6 v Atlanta away ... trailing 14-3 in the 3rd

week 7 v Dallas away on MNF

and they will rise to the challenge again ....with Osi and Short back ...and perhaps even Strahan and Madison

The G men have also won 4 big games this year

week 2 at Lincoln Field ( need i say more )

week 5 v Skins at home after the bye with a 1-2 record

week 6 v Atlanta away ... trailing 14-3 in the 3rd

week 7 v Dallas away on MNF

and they will rise to the challenge again ....with Osi and Short back ...and perhaps even Strahan and Madison

Osi & Short are definites?

To be honest I have no faith at all in this team so long as Hufnagel is calling the offense and Lewis is calling the second half defense. I trust in the players, but they are put into situations by both of these coaches that they are bound to fail. It is a damn shame too because Tiki is seeing his last season squandered by the total ineptitude of these two coaches, and the stubborness of the head coach to intervene and do something to fix the problem.

Osi & Short are definites?

He has been practicing but so has Moss for a couple weeks now and he hasn't seen the field. Coming out of college his best attributes were his route running and his speed...our WR on the field now couldn't run a fly pattern and stick to the route.

He has been practicing but so has Moss for a couple weeks now and he hasn't seen the field. Coming out of college his best attributes were his route running and his speed...our WR on the field now couldn't run a fly pattern and stick to the route.

The Giants need some of these players to come back now. That should invigorate them some what. The question is, if Osi does retun, do they put he or Kiwi at left end? What would the alignment be?

Moss might be a nice infusion of youth and speed on the offensive side of the ball asuming he can get on the field. Hopefully he can.

I think that if Osi and Moss play on Sunday, the Giants win. They won't be as stale.