SportsWrath

Solomon Wilcots

Sephiroth

Had some interesting things to say about Eli.

He said, first of all, that Eli has no confidence in his recievers, because he has no idea where they're supposed to be, and they give up on routes. He used two Plax examples to back up his point.

But more interestingly, he pointed out the deficiencies in Kevin Gilbride's offense as reasons why the Giants are sputtering. He said Eli, AND the recievers are thinking too much, and not just going out and playing... and that's another reason why the recievers and players are frustrated.

He also noted in Gilbride's offense: everywhere he's been, the QB has slumped in the second half of the season. Brunell did it when Gilbride was in Jacksonville. Bledsoe did it when Gilbride was in Buffalo. Now we see the same thing with Eli. It's too much head work, too complicated, too many checkdowns... it doesn't let either the recievers or the QB just go out and play. Where there's smoke, there's fire... and if you start to see the same trends with the same coach... maybe there's something to it (so he says).

Take it for what it's worth. But I hope he's right... cuz right now, Eli sucks.

I think your right Gilbride is the QB coach, but I think Eli is fading because he has no arm, and can't make the throws they put him in, theroutes are all wrong. The first half of Tenn game they were short passing routes and a quick feed game then they blew it Hufnagal is a jerk he has to pull his head out of his ass

I think your right Gilbride is the QB coach, but I think Eli is fading because he has no arm, and can't make the throws they put him in, theroutes are all wrong. The first half of Tenn game they were short passing routes and a quick feed game then they blew it Hufnagal is a jerk he has to pull his head out of his ass

Eli has got plenty of arm, and what you don't know about football with your negative bullshit would make a big, big book

I disagree with that statement. Eli got plenty of arm and can put plenty of zip on the ball. The TD thrown to Shockey in the TN game is an example.

At this rate Emmons will need a pectoral muscle transplant to keep playing. Carter was, is and always will be a project. And Flaxico can go peddle his bullshit somewhere else.

I agree 150%,these receivers for sure should be run out of town with a bullwhip popping in there ass every ten foot to make sure they don't slow up.

Had some interesting things to say about Eli.

He said, first of all, that Eli has no confidence in his recievers, because he has no idea where they're supposed to be, and they give up on routes. He used two Plax examples to back up his point.

But more interestingly, he pointed out the deficiencies in Kevin Gilbride's offense as reasons why the Giants are sputtering. He said Eli, AND the recievers are thinking too much, and not just going out and playing... and that's another reason why the recievers and players are frustrated.

He also noted in Gilbride's offense: everywhere he's been, the QB has slumped in the second half of the season. Brunell did it when Gilbride was in Jacksonville. Bledsoe did it when Gilbride was in Buffalo. Now we see the same thing with Eli. It's too much head work, too complicated, too many checkdowns... it doesn't let either the recievers or the QB just go out and play. Where there's smoke, there's fire... and if you start to see the same trends with the same coach... maybe there's something to it (so he says).

Take it for what it's worth. But I hope he's right... cuz right now, Eli sucks.

:clap:

Thank you Sephiroth and Soloman Wilcots!

I've being saying the samething ever since Gilbride was hired. I got to see first hand what he did the Ryan Leaf in San Diego. Funny, but I remember how people were saying how bad Ryan's and Mark's mechanics were back then. Hmm, its all coming to me now.

Get rid of this fool NOW!!!!!

:clap:

Thank you Sephiroth and Soloman Wilcots!

I've being saying the samething ever since Gilbride was hired. I got to see first hand what he did the Ryan Leaf in San Diego. Funny, but I remember how people were saying how bad Ryan's and Mark's mechanics were back then. Hmm, its all coming to me now.

Get rid of this fool NOW!!!!!

NOW!!!! :furious: