SportsWrath

This Team Has To Be Kidding Me

Scipio

O’Hara told Giants fans not to panic.

“Yes, this team can bounce back,” he said. “Why can’t we? Give me a reason why we can’t. We have everything on the line. We are playing at home. We got the talent. We got the players. There is no reason why we can’t, and we will. I am confident in that.”

What is he crazy this team does not start games with any kind of moxxy, they quit after being up by 21 points and lose to the loser titans they chocked in the bears game and they can't beat a team with a winning record. I am sick of them, and if Dallas beats them sunday I just may switch teams because I sick how everyone say this team has talent they have Shit. Give us something like beat dallas by 35-0 then you can maybe make the playoffs..........................Two Years in a row ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,When was the last time they did that :furious:

O’Hara told Giants fans not to panic.

“Yes, this team can bounce back,” he said. “Why can’t we? Give me a reason why we can’t. We have everything on the line. We are playing at home. We got the talent. We got the players. There is no reason why we can’t, and we will. I am confident in that.”

What is he crazy this team does not start games with any kind of moxxy, they quit after being up by 21 points and lose to the loser titans they chocked in the bears game and they can't beat a team with a winning record. I am sick of them, and if Dallas beats them sunday I just may switch teams because I sick how everyone say this team has talent they have Shit. Give us something like beat dallas by 35-0 then you can maybe make the playoffs..........................Two Years in a row ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,When was the last time they did that :furious:

It does seem like we go through this every single season. Why dont we ever have a Giants team start out 9-0? ALthough it didnt do the CHiefs a lot of good 3 seasons ago...

The NFL is so tight now that one game can make a diference to make the playoffs. So it is very possible that the Ginats still win the division. I wouldnt be suprised if they wrecked Dallas.