SportsWrath

Everyone now agrees with me about Eli & PLex

Bigjeep

Look at the players the Giants had on defense. With all the Injuries, at best its a third rate defense. subs and rookies starting. Even webster was out, and he's no bargin. Right now with all the Injuries, I was surprised they were ahead going into the 4th quarter as much as they were. The titans woke up and kicked our butts. They had the better players on the field, especially at quarterback.

Look at the players the Giants had on defense. With all the Injuries, at best its a third rate defense. subs and rookies starting. Even webster was out, and he's no bargin. Right now with all the Injuries, I was surprised they were ahead going into the 4th quarter as much as they were. The titans woke up and kicked our butts. They had the better players on the field, especially at quarterback.

No, you can't make that excuse: the same guys that were on the field when they went up 21-0 were on the field when they blew the game. We're not talking about Chicago/Jacksonville, these were the Titans, and we had people on the field that were paid/capable of doing the job. If they aren't capable, they shouldn't get the paycheck.