SportsWrath

Eli

Lughead

No matter how much Manning deserves to be benched, it can't be done until they are out of it. As bad as things look at the moment, it wont be over until they lose next week. This is an injury depleted team on offense and defense. There's more problems on this team than Eli.

That was last week's excuse. This week they had the game in the palm of thier hand, injuries or no injuries. They flat out gave up midway through the 3rd qtr. People will blame coaching and injuries til they are blue in the face, but this week, this loss, I am not buying it. The way Plax pulled up on that INT was nothing short of disgusting. That move is on Plax, and Plax alone...not the coaches and not injuries. Kiwi's flag football-esque attempt at a tackle wasn't any better, but at least he tried to explain his actions. Does the coaching suck? Yup. Are we injured? Yup. But those on the field racked up a 21-0 lead and T H E Y blew it. Believe me, had they won, it would be "we are great even with 2nd stringers in", and everyone would be creaming thier jocks. You can't praise them (had they won), but blame coaching and injuries because they lost.

That was last week's excuse. This week they had the game in the palm of thier hand, injuries or no injuries. They flat out gave up midway through the 3rd qtr. People will blame coaching and injuries til they are blue in the face, but this week, this loss, I am not buying it. The way Plax pulled up on that INT was nothing short of disgusting. That move is on Plax, and Plax alone...not the coaches and not injuries. Kiwi's flag football-esque attempt at a tackle wasn't any better, but at least he tried to explain his actions. Does the coaching suck? Yup. Are we injured? Yup. But those on the field racked up a 21-0 lead and T H E Y blew it. Believe me, had they won, it would be "we are great even with 2nd stringers in", and everyone would be creaming thier jocks. You can't praise them (had they won), but blame coaching and injuries because they lost.

I wouldn't have been calling them great or even good should they have won that game. That was a game that they were suppose to win. Plax needs to go, I think many of Eli's problems come from Plax. I don't think Stray or Osi would have let up on that sure sack like Kiwi did. I'll give him a pass because he's a rookie and he has far exceeded his expectations.

You can blame playcalling though. We were up 21-0 and it was 2nd and 6 when we passed that ball to Plax in the 4th quarter. We needed to be running out the clock. I like aggressiveness but sometimes we get overaggressive. Last week it was 3rd and 2 and we throw a pass in the endzone. We needed to get 2 yards and then we would have had 4 more shots at the endzone.

I wouldn't have been calling them great or even good should they have won that game. That was a game that they were suppose to win. Plax needs to go, I think many of Eli's problems come from Plax. I don't think Stray or Osi would have let up on that sure sack like Kiwi did. I'll give him a pass because he's a rookie and he has far exceeded his expectations.

You can blame playcalling though. We were up 21-0 and it was 2nd and 6 when we passed that ball to Plax in the 4th quarter. We needed to be running out the clock. I like aggressiveness but sometimes we get overaggressive. Last week it was 3rd and 2 and we throw a pass in the endzone. We needed to get 2 yards and then we would have had 4 more shots at the endzone.

I wasn't implying you as in "you", I meant "people" would have been creaming thier jocks. All in all it sucks, but my point was that in this particular game, where they weren't struggling to come from behind and had a substantial lead, they players blew it. The same players that replaced starters achieved a 21 point lead also BLEW that lead.

I wasn't implying you as in "you", I meant "people" would have been creaming thier jocks. All in all it sucks, but my point was that in this particular game, where they weren't struggling to come from behind and had a substantial lead, they players blew it. The same players that replaced starters achieved a 21 point lead also BLEW that lead.

You're right: 4 blunders, 4 scores. Two on offense, two on defense. Walker can definitely be blamed, he's been doing the same shit for years now--and under different coaches. Why he's still here is one of those mysteries.

Kiwinuka is a rookie, rookies do that.

What's going on with Manning? I've seen too much good to think he sucks. How can mechanics go to hell like this? Where is Kevin Gilbride, and why isn't this being fixed? I mean, mechanics and accuracy were his strengths in college, they can't just disappear without another problem having developed.

You're right: 4 blunders, 4 scores. Two on offense, two on defense. Walker can definitely be blamed, he's been doing the same shit for years now--and under different coaches. Why he's still here is one of those mysteries.

Kiwinuka is a rookie, rookies do that.

What's going on with Manning? I've seen too much good to think he sucks. How can mechanics go to hell like this? Where is Kevin Gilbride, and why isn't this being fixed? I mean, mechanics and accuracy were his strengths in college, they can't just disappear without another problem having developed.

Believe me, if I had the answer to what is wrong with Eli, I'd have the entire membership sending me $100 dollar bills in the mail. The pro game is alot different than college as we all know, and what has happened in between...who knows. Coaching sucks, maybe? Eli has been with Coughlin from day one, maybe Coughlin didn't fine Eli for wearing brown socks with a black suit, and Eli feels left longing for Coughlin's attention. Possibly, maybe, Eli just plain old sucks at professional ball. The worst part is a decent coach, (even with Eli struggling), would scheme so that Eli at least didn't lose us the game.

Aw shucks Andy don't get down on poor ol Opie Cookie Puss; I aims to please. My pa don tol me that I is gonna be a great quaterback like he was. And he tol ol Mr. Orcorsi that I is worth haf of the team and I is still a bargen. :LMAO:

fuck yall for an organization that brags about class eli is the only player that demonstrates any level of class. hes the only player who assumed responsibility, even above the coaching staff. nice move coughlin blast tiki for speaking his mind about the coaching staff and "passing the buck" and then turning around and blasting your qb. CLASSSSSY. bottom line if you give up a 21 pt lead its a defensive problem yes he threw 2 interceptions but shit our guys did not try period. I hate to say it but the giants are better off without eli at this point they dont deserve him. the orginization and lockerroom has gone to shit. if noone sees this go to the fucking GMB with the rest of the homers. we had and still do have a chance to be great but things are crumbling.

Aw shucks Andy don't get down on poor ol Opie Cookie Puss; I aims to please. My pa don tol me that I is gonna be a great quaterback like he was. And he tol ol Mr. Orcorsi that I is worth haf of the team and I is still a bargen. :LMAO:

*Pa, can we go Fishen? 5 mo' games Pa...Aunt Bea, Barney and you Pa can take me fishen...*

Eli you are a SCRUB. I've defended this ass LONG enough just to see this stupid lame shit in a press conference? Wow...the boy is really out there! :confused:

I watched Coughlin's interview then I watched Eli's. You know what? If Eli can't show emotion or take responsibility he needs to be benched until he can. He was acting so non chalant about the whole thing in his interview. Coughlin said "this will make us sick for....ever" Eli says "it was disappointing" Are you kidding? "Disappointing" doesn't even cover it. It doensn't take a rocket scientist to realize you aren't going to win the whole game on that last play. Why did you make such a stupid ass mistake? You should be "disappointed" with yourself. And he sure doesn't act like it. I still feel sick. :cwy:

I watched Coughlin's interview then I watched Eli's. You know what? If Eli can't show emotion or take responsibility he needs to be benched until he can. He was acting so non chalant about the whole thing in his interview. Coughlin said "this will make us sick for....ever" Eli says "it was disappointing" Are you kidding? "Disappointing" doesn't even cover it. It doensn't take a rocket scientist to realize you aren't going to win the whole game on that last play. Why did you make such a stupid ass mistake? You should be "disappointed" with yourself. And he sure doesn't act like it. I still feel sick. :cwy:

Eli has been the only one blaming himself while everyone else points the fingers. What did you expect him to do? Get up and cry at the podium.

Believe me, if I had the answer to what is wrong with Eli, I'd have the entire membership sending me $100 dollar bills in the mail. The pro game is alot different than college as we all know, and what has happened in between...who knows. Coaching sucks, maybe? Eli has been with Coughlin from day one, maybe Coughlin didn't fine Eli for wearing brown socks with a black suit, and Eli feels left longing for Coughlin's attention. Possibly, maybe, Eli just plain old sucks at professional ball. The worst part is a decent coach, (even with Eli struggling), would scheme so that Eli at least didn't lose us the game.

Shades of Fassell with Danny Kannell "...just manage the game boy...that's all I am asking...just the manage the game". :P

*Pa, can we go Fishen? 5 mo' games Pa...Aunt Bea, Barney and you Pa can take me fishen...*

Eli you are a SCRUB. I've defended this ass LONG enough just to see this stupid lame shit in a press conference? Wow...the boy is really out there! :confused:

He better stand up ....because guess what you are one of the main fucking reasons that your team is losing right now. So a little gold star gets put onto your permanent record, but you still failed the mid-term. One of the main reasons why he stood up for some of the blame this time; because even his own coach (Cheerleader in the flesh) disowned his ass to the national media by saying that the first interception must have been a check down from a run; and secondly he was beet red concerning the final interception when Opie thought he was having Johnny Unitas dreams again. So I would have given him all of the standup props in the world if he said this after the Chicago game where there might have been some argument where a good deal of the blame for offensive fuck ups lie...but to fess up after this abortion...where everybody can plainly see your fuckup is no big deal. Its as if I took my SUV and ran over 20 people (God Forbid) in the middle of Times Square at 12:00am on New Years Day as the ball drops and I pull over and say "I take full responsibility for what just happened", yeah no shit. But if the same thing happened in the middle of the night in a deserted area and I just ran over a homeless guy and called 911 and waited for the cops and ambulance and said it is all my fault is a different story entirely. I know these are extreme analogies but it gets my opinion across concerning Opie Cookie Puss' standup guy routine.

When are fans(myself inculded)going to realize that we care more about this than the players do? They treat this as a bad day at work(which technically they are right)while we treat this as our entire week at work where we make a fraction of what these guys do will be ruined because of this.

With that said, in no way was ELI the sole cause of this debacle. Yes he made a poor throw late in the game, but the defense still at some point could have made a stop. We allowed a 4th and 9 conversion that would have ended the game and allowed a 4th and 10 when they had the ball in OUR TERRITORY!

I have to imagine that Coughlin now realizes that with a debilitating loss like this he has to at the VERY LEAST make the playoffs now or he is a goner. AT this point I could care less, apparently that would make me a prime candidate for the Giants 53 man roster.

No matter how much Manning deserves to be benched, it can't be done until they are out of it. As bad as things look at the moment, it wont be over until they lose next week. This is an injury depleted team on offense and defense. There's more problems on this team than Eli.

Well the play calling is a problem.

But hey, how many times did Eli get sacked yesterday?

Stop with the injury nonsense. Eli sucks plain and simple. Sucks. Sucks and Sucks. He's garbage. He clearly was missing open receivers, and by missing, I meant not throwing to the open receiver. This loser only seems to have 2 quarters of football in him per game.

When are fans(myself inculded)going to realize that we care more about this than the players do? They treat this as a bad day at work(which technically they are right)while we treat this as our entire week at work where we make a fraction of what these guys do will be ruined because of this.

With that said, in no way was ELI the sole cause of this debacle. Yes he made a poor throw late in the game, but the defense still at some point could have made a stop. We allowed a 4th and 9 conversion that would have ended the game and allowed a 4th and 10 when they had the ball in OUR TERRITORY!

I have to imagine that Coughlin now realizes that with a debilitating loss like this he has to at the VERY LEAST make the playoffs now or he is a goner. AT this point I could care less, apparently that would make me a prime candidate for the Giants 53 man roster.

Did you see Plaxico smiling and having a great time right after the whistle? Why does he even bother playing. I want a team full of Shockey's that get heated when they lose. Not "Oh well, there it goes again" guys that can e happy after a loss. Especially after being a major part of the loss. I hate Burress. Not only for his play, but he sucks as a human. I came across him at training camp and wanted to slap him across his gangly face. I would love to see him cut at the end of the year.

well said. I doubt anyone on that team still has a sick feeling in the pit of their stomach. I doubt any of them are depressed like me. :cwy:

Every time they have a fuck up like this, I have to deal with all of the fair weathers at work ... who do not even watch football. Like after the playoff loss, I must have heard a million versions of "the Giants suck" from the do they score 5 points or 8 points when they kick it?" crowd.

I bet you Plaxico's signing bonus that the biggest thing that pissed Plaxico off last night was the fact that the Giants do not get the customary "Tuesday off after a win" and his lazy ass has to show up for work tomorrow.

BTW, I think this off season SHockey should really make an effort to work out in NY. I think he has the capabilities of being a real team leader, but actions like not being with the team hinder this. I also think that once lockeroom politician Tiki is off being a media type he would nver lie to that the leadership roles on this team will be open and Shockey is as good a candidate as any to take charge. Off season OTA's in NY would be a huge start.

Well the play calling is a problem.

But hey, how many times did Eli get sacked yesterday?

Stop with the injury nonsense. Eli sucks plain and simple. Sucks. Sucks and Sucks. He's garbage. He clearly was missing open receivers, and by missing, I meant not throwing to the open receiver. This loser only seems to have 2 quarters of football in him per game.

So your telling me that Strahan would have made the same mistake that Kiwi made yesterday? Your telling me that Toomer would have jogged after that pass like Plax? Your telling me that Eli would be rolling out to the right on every play if Luke was still in there? Manning has sucked lately but since you called him garbage, I will remind you of your words for the next 10+ years.

Opie Cookie Puss and Coach Cheerleader are cut from the same non-descript mold of talking without saying anything. :P

What is your fucking problem? you have 352 post in 21 days, and every damn one have been negative.are you sure you are not from Dallas, Washington or maybe Philly.

So your telling me that Strahan would have made the same mistake that Kiwi made yesterday? Your telling me that Toomer would have jogged after that pass like Plax? Your telling me that Eli would be rolling out to the right on every play if Luke was still in there? Manning has sucked lately but since you called him garbage, I will remind you of your words for the next 10+ years.

Chances are, if Strahan arrived in at the same time and in the same way as Kiwi did, then yes, he would've. Because the last thing Kiwi saw before he lowered his head was Young's arm coming forward. The referee should have blown that play dead, since it's the competition committees fault. See, they have players making decisions they shouldn't have to make. He contacted him as he was "throwing" but feared a 15 yard flag. Now, he's going to plant the QB next time, and probably get a flag. So they can't have it both ways. The one thing Kiwi could've done better was to keep his eyes up.

Regardless of whether Toomer was hurt, Burress would still be jogging, So that has nothing to do with anything. It's ont that receivers aren't getting open, your precious Eli can't find them because he's too busy staring down Shockey or Burress instead of going through a progression like most would expect a third year QB to do.

Manning hasn't sucked lately, he's sucked for the majority of his short career. He's had more bad games than good games. You can point to receivers dropping balls, but that doesn't account for the poor decision he makes week in and week out. Audibling to pass plays when they have the lead? That's all on him. He's been playing horrible for well over half the season, but you keep on protecting him. You keep defending him. I'm done. He's had a large enough sample in my eyes to prove to me he wasn't worth what was given up. So in my eyes, that makes him garbage.

always the same fucking lame ass excuses....just admit you suck eli, and that you are the most overrated qb to hit the nfl in some time. i don't know whats worse, his accuracy and mechanics or his press conferences..what a fucking hillbilly fool....

Explain to me whats wrong with his mechanics, and tell me what you would suggest to do to fix them?

Plus, in all honesty what do mechanics have to do with anything? The guy's ya'll have been drooling over (Romo and Rivers) aren't exectly the picture of QB mechanical pefection either.

ya know, it's one thing to have a complaint and talk about it, it's another to just throw shit out there like it's fact. Eli is just not a very accurate passer, thats it. He's an inaccurate passer ewho's losing confidence and thats all. His mechanics don't mean shit, Brett Favre doesn't have mechanics, he gets the ball to his recievers anyway he knows how, including underhand, lefthand, sidearm etc. Peyton's balls get to the recievers all but flying end over end, but they get there in the right spot.

Add onto an inaccurate, inconfident QB a bunch of guys playing halfassed and a group of coaches who couldn't figure out a fucking 2 years old jigsaw puzzle and you end up where we are right now.

Eli is going to be a fine QB, if you are or were expecting Peyton, just drop that, there is 1 Peyton and Eli ain't it. When we get a group of coaches that have a brain or two between the lot of them, get some players that finish routes and tackle people and can catch a ball or 2, then you'll see what Eli is about. He cannot be a leader on a team like we have, primadonna's, half hearted players who have other things on their minds. He cannot be accurate when he throws 40 times every game, WR's playing half hearted. no one seems to mention the guy is playing with WR's (aside from Plax) who have limited game time in the NFL. yes Carter has been around a while but he's always injured. jennings was in Europe. Toomer was Eli's comfort target.