SportsWrath

Eli

Lughead

I think he has the ability to not know how to not smile during rough times when he talks.

always the same fucking lame ass excuses....just admit you suck eli, and that you are the most overrated qb to hit the nfl in some time. i don't know whats worse, his accuracy and mechanics or his press conferences..what a fucking hillbilly fool....

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOCK THE SMILE OFF HIS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

Hell the way they call roughing the passer so easily these days ....the way Taylor pulverizes Jaworski in your signature would be banned. Taylor's fines would have been higher than his salary. It cannot help the league to let mediocre quarterbacks put up big numbers because of hands off of the QB and no more bump and run.

Hell the way they call roughing the passer so easily these days ....the way Taylor pulverizes Jaworski in your signature would be banned. Taylor's fines would have been higher than his salary. It cannot help the league to let mediocre quarterbacks put up big numbers because of hands off of the QB and no more bump and run.

Fuck him...He needs to be benched.

always the same fucking lame ass excuses....just admit you suck eli, and that you are the most overrated qb to hit the nfl in some time. i don't know whats worse, his accuracy and mechanics or his press conferences..what a fucking hillbilly fool....

Aw shucks Andy don't get down on poor ol Opie Cookie Puss; I aims to please. My pa don tol me that I is gonna be a great quaterback like he was. And he tol ol Mr. Orcorsi that I is worth haf of the team and I is still a bargen. :LMAO:

I can't watch it cuz my GF keeps getting mad at me...

...but does he say anything about being a pussy who can't call out his WRs when they give up?

"Aw Shucks... Plax gave up. 'Doggone it, and 'Dag Nab It!' Well, ESPN says I have bad coaching."

Fuck him...He needs to be benched.

Oh yeah if you mean Opie C.P. I am definitely with you on that...same with Plax....a solid boot up Kiwi's ass....and Walker gets his walking papers. Who would have thought we would have missed Webster? He would have been out of position and playing 20 yards off of his receiver, so he would not have come close to Young on that play. :P

Who here is going to admit the FAB4 were right about Eli? :ph34r:

lorenzen anyone? it's worth a shot at least, can he really be any worse? what will it take for the giants fo and coaches to admit they fucked up, bench eli and play lorenzen? that would be a miracle....

lorenzen anyone? it's worth a shot at least, can he really be any worse? what will it take for the giants fo and coaches to admit they fucked up, bench eli and play lorenzen? that would be a miracle....

Don Archie Manning would have TC knee caps broken if he benched Eli. <_>

I can't watch it cuz my GF keeps getting mad at me...

...but does he say anything about being a pussy who can't call out his WRs when they give up?

"Aw Shucks... Plax gave up. 'Doggone it, and 'Dag Nab It!' Well, ESPN says I have bad coaching."

Plax you and Shockey better have your no account asses up here in New York where we can practice every day. When you wake up in the morning the first thing you are going to see is a ball heading your way from my hands. Too bad the Giants do not have a good old man on offense (not Tiki his job is to zing the coaches) who could sit Opie C. P. and Flaxico down in separate sessions and explain the NFL facts of life to them. Something like "son the playoffs are not promised to anybody including you, and the SuperBowl is a very special thing especially when you win it (just ask Dan Marino about his one and only appearance a loss), so I just want to tell you that I and we the team are not going to tolerate anymore of your little boy lost bullshit. I/we want to go to the playoffs and I/we want to go to the Superbowl and win it. But we will do neither of those things if you keep losing games for us. I/we am not asking you to stand tall around here...I/we are asking you to stand up and play like a professional who is being paid a nice sum of change to at least not lose the FUCKING GAME. Now go take a shower and remember no more of your bullshit." But we have no one like that. This is like when Starks blew Ewing's best chance at a championship and Riley faced an open rebellion on camera and REFUSED to sit his ass despite pleas from Ewing, Oakley, Mase and others even though he had a veteran playoff experienced guy who could do no worse than his ass. Last week the last two series both Opie C.P. and Flaxico should have been creating hemorhoids from riding the pine on their last two series. I would not have cared less if Hasselback or Lorenzon threw up twenty interceptions and assorted dropped passes to Carter, at least they both would have been put on notice that they are not untouchable.

No matter how much Manning deserves to be benched, it can't be done until they are out of it. As bad as things look at the moment, it wont be over until they lose next week. This is an injury depleted team on offense and defense. There's more problems on this team than Eli.

It'll be over in division if we lose next week.

We may still be leading wild card.

Last year I thought Shockey undeservingly got put in the same category as Plax. I still feel that is true.

Shockey is a competitor. Without him, or offense would have even less fire than it has already.

Shockey had 3 catches in the first quater and 2 the rest of the game...Come on, we need a new OC that can get the ball in Shockeys hands.

No matter how much Manning deserves to be benched, it can't be done until they are out of it. As bad as things look at the moment, it wont be over until they lose next week. This is an injury depleted team on offense and defense. There's more problems on this team than Eli.

and his name is tom coughlin.

If we lose next week... everything will stay the same. Because the NFC is an inferior division, where even if we finish 8-8 we have a chance because everyone in the entire division sucks and fucks up so much.

Sad but true.

*sigh... I can remember the days of the Parcells Giants, the Ryan Eagles, and the Gibbs skins. And that was just the NFC East...

Looks like Eli didn't get the memo about never accepting responsibility or blaming yourself for mistakes and losses. Oh well, he'll learn.

Yeah, that all I hear from him. "I need to play better. make smart decisions." Well no shit moron.

If we lose next week... everything will stay the same. Because the NFC is an inferior division, where even if we finish 8-8 we have a chance because everyone in the entire division sucks and fucks up so much.

Sad but true.

*sigh... I can remember the days of the Parcells Giants, the Ryan Eagles, and the Gibbs skins. And that was just the NFC East...

Yeah, even the teams that did not make the playoffs could have beaten anyone coming out of the AFC (except the Cardinals....they were/are worse than the Giants).