SportsWrath

Getting back on track

Lughead

I'll give it a try. Its because he fucking sucks....

No he doesn't. Get plax to catch that fucking pass and we win the game. A QB is as good as the guys whom he throws the ball to are. Yes Manning made a bad decision by throwing the INT in the end but come to think of it, we shouldn't have been in that position to begin with.

We had a 21 point lead and the team went into sleep walking mode. How about some red bull? The Defense stayed on the field because the defense allowed itself to stay on the field.

Look at the trend.. our receivers are not getting open, they're always blanketed. Whatever fucking happened to seperation?

Now, the Bright side (yes there's a bright side):

This team has one week to get its act together. If we do beat the boys, we're atop our division with a 4-0 record there. And we can land the 2nd best spot in the NFC.

Speakin of the NFC, take a look at the standings. 11 out of 16 teams are sub .500. The NFC sucks. If when we make the playoffs.. It's anyone's game. There isn't one team in the NFC that we can't beat when healthy.

Let's not lose our heads. All this game told me is that in the offseason, Plax has to be shipped somewhere. The guy has no character. Swap him with Randy Moss or something. This Bitch-ass Carter should be shipped out to. Barber, fuck him... let him retire... I'm tired of him mouthing off to the Media. A professional vents out his frustration within that locker room not to the media. Let jacobs take over and bring someone to replace Barber. Huf and Tim Lewis should be shown the door too.

No he doesn't. Get plax to catch that fucking pass and we win the game. A QB is as good as the guys whom he throws the ball to are. Yes Manning made a bad decision by throwing the INT in the end but come to think of it, we shouldn't have been in that position to begin with.

We had a 21 point lead and the team went into sleep walking mode. How about some red bull? The Defense stayed on the field because the defense allowed itself to stay on the field.

Look at the trend.. our receivers are not getting open, they're always blanketed. Whatever fucking happened to seperation?

Now, the Bright side (yes there's a bright side):

This team has one week to get its act together. If we do beat the boys, we're atop our division with a 4-0 record there. And we can land the 2nd best spot in the NFC.

Speakin of the NFC, take a look at the standings. 11 out of 16 teams are sub .500. The NFC sucks. If when we make the playoffs.. It's anyone's game. There isn't one team in the NFC that we can't beat when healthy.

Let's not lose our heads. All this game told me is that in the offseason, Plax has to be shipped somewhere. The guy has no character. Swap him with Randy Moss or something. This Bitch-ass Carter should be shipped out to. Barber, fuck him... let him retire... I'm tired of him mouthing off to the Media. A professional vents out his frustration within that locker room not to the media. Let jacobs take over and bring someone to replace Barber. Huf and Tim Lewis should be shown the door too.

You can't be serious swapping Plax for randy Moss can you. You mean the guy who said he doesn't give his all?.

You can't be serious swapping Plax for randy Moss can you. You mean the guy who said he doesn't give his all?.

Don't let his frustration fool you. The guy is far better than Plax both in terms of Talen and Character. The reason I threw it out there is because it's the only possible scenario where I can see us unloading this dirt called Plax.

And trust me, Moss will run hard and will jump high and will catch the fucking ball.. or at least he will make contact with the defender to prevent him from intercepting it.

Don't let his frustration fool you. The guy is far better than Plax both in terms of Talen and Character. The reason I threw it out there is because it's the only possible scenario where I can see us unloading this dirt called Plax.

And trust me, Moss will run hard and will jump high and will catch the fucking ball.. or at least he will make contact with the defender to prevent him from intercepting it.

I'd go easy on the character part Nas, and he's taken his share of plays off in games also. Plus, he's not the same guy he was.

I'd go easy on the character part Nas, and he's taken his share of plays off in games also. Plus, he's not the same guy he was.

If it's up to me, I wouldn't have neither on the roster. But who else is in a dire situation to unload a highly paid receiver?

oh come on big gun just cause we hit a 3 game slide dont mean we cant come back and win it all .

well not with who we have on defence right now but I figure we get the starters back and do something with our OL blocking and let ELi get his head back and we got a chance to win big .

so if you jump off the wagon now how can you come back at the end of december like nothing happened ?

Read my lips: I AM NOT COMING BACK

I value my health. (P.S.: I just saw clips of the Eli press conference and that shit solidifys it. I am no longer a supporter)

Doctor said I had to drop the Knicks (90 Knicks damn near killed me) and now I drop these Giants.

1. I would change the play calling on offense, let's make all the throws short and easy, for ELI.

2. Tell Tommy boy the a fire is under his ass and wake up, coaching is part of the problem fire or demote someone now!!

3. Bench Plax for the start of a game and just tell him when you walk on the field, see if he pulls his head out of his ass.

4. Blitz Blitz Blitz it can't hurt this defense can stop no body anyway 4th and 10 and they make it come on.

5. Start fining these guys for stupid penaltys not exceptible

I value my health. (P.S.: I just saw clips of the Eli press conference and that shit solidifys it. I am no longer a supporter)

Doctor said I had to drop the Knicks (90 Knicks damn near killed me) and now I drop these Giants.

C'mon Randoff .... who is gonna help me out when Opie Cookie Puss pulls down the Temple around his ears again? Remember I feel your pain man (e.g. 90's Knicks), but I actually saw The Fumble .... and while this ranks up there.... nothing will top that for me as the worst moment of my fan life. :cwy::doh::furious:

C'mon Randoff .... who is gonna help me out when Opie Cookie Puss pulls down the Temple around his ears again? Remember I feel your pain man (e.g. 90's Knicks), but I actually saw The Fumble .... and while this ranks up there.... nothing will top that for me as the worst moment of my fan life. :cwy::doh::furious:

I saw the fumble too but the Giants made up for it by getting a better team. But these 'new wave' Giants are so sorry. Starting from 1997 till now. Blown losses, fucked up draft picks and that tease shit that they do, hyping me up like they can dominate the NFC just to let me down. And Eli Cookie Puss is a emotionless lil baby. Fuck get angry dood...hit the podium! Tell the press *fuck u, get off my back*. Make a bold prediction Eli, damn!!!! At least Vick has fire in his belly, he flips the crowd off (classic!).

So like I said I know that 'fumble' was a painful thing in our history BUT the Minnesota meltdown, the Dallas O.T. loss, the SF wildcard meltdown ...all has happened RIGHT after I get over one thing.

(Before the Wildcard game loss vs SF, the Giants HAD to beat a Mcnabb-less Eagle team. The Giants tried their BEST to give me a stroke! Tiki had 200+ yds but kept fumbling the ball in the red zone. Giants barely won)

The ONLY time I felt good after a depressing loss was the Playoff game vs. the Rams. Pass Interferance was called on the Giants...and the next play Flipper caught a TD and ran thru the Endzone to the tunnel. I cried that day BUT I knew in my heart that the G men would be BACK! The next season we tore shit up.

Also I enjoyed the MNF game vs SF. Giants lost 7-3. But I had a feeling that the Giants would see those 69ers again. And the classic moment was right after the end of that MNF game Simms and Lott was locked face mask to face mask 'exchanging plesantries'. There was a QB with a fire like Opie C.P. could never have!

Aw man!!!! :cwy:

I saw the fumble too but the Giants made up for it by getting a better team. But these 'new wave' Giants are so sorry. Starting from 1997 till now. Blown losses, fucked up draft picks and that tease shit that they do, hyping me up like they can dominate the NFC just to let me down. And Eli Cookie Puss is a emotionless lil baby. Fuck get angry dood...hit the podium! Tell the press *fuck u, get off my back*. Make a bold prediction Eli, damn!!!! At least Vick has fire in his belly, he flips the crowd off (classic!).

So like I said I know that 'fumble' was a painful thing in our history BUT the Minnesota meltdown, the Dallas O.T. loss, the SF wildcard meltdown ...all has happened RIGHT after I get over one thing.

(Before the Wildcard game loss vs SF, the Giants HAD to beat a Mcnabb-less Eagle team. The Giants tried their BEST to give me a stroke! Tiki had 200+ yds but kept fumbling the ball in the red zone. Giants barely won)

The ONLY time I felt good after a depressing loss was the Playoff game vs. the Rams. Pass Interferance was called on the Giants...and the next play Flipper caught a TD and ran thru the Endzone to the tunnel. I cried that day BUT I knew in my heart that the G men would be BACK! The next season we tore shit up.

Also I enjoyed the MNF game vs SF. Giants lost 7-3. But I had a feeling that the Giants would see those 69ers again. And the classic moment was right after the end of that MNF game Simms and Lott was locked face mask to face mask 'exchanging plesantries'. There was a QB with a fire like Opie C.P. could never have!

Aw man!!!! :cwy:

Didn't you just love when Pat Summerall said ...."there will be no three-peat for the 69'rs". My God I have that tape and I have worn it out watching those motherfuckers losing that game. It brings a tear to my eye and laugh straight to the soles of my feet. :LMAO: The Flipper pass interference was pure bogus bullshit. The one that really killed was the Jets going all out to win a meaningless game for them; crippled the Giants playoff run at 10 and 6 which was not good enough for a wildcard that year. And to hear Phil Simms talk about the 69'rs as they rolled over for the Rams (because they wanted no part of the Giants in the playoffs) " I am just watching the 69'rs roll over like dogs right now". That was more painful than some of the other shit because if we get in it is at least another NFC crown or SB for 89. I have nightmares seeing Mr. Al "100 concussions" Toon come down with that fucking ball and seeing their lame ass coach (Joe Walton?) what the fuck his name was running onto the field like he just won the SB. :furious:

I think your healthy will improve when we win against the Boys this sunday. :)

Didn't you just love when Pat Summerall said ...."there will be no three-peat for the 69'rs".

YES!!!! 15-13....and Joe Montana got broke the fuck up! Good ol' days where you could tear a QB's ass.

I must have lost 10-12 pounds sweating just watching that game.

Didn't you just love when Pat Summerall said ...."there will be no three-peat for the 69'rs". My God I have that tape and I have worn it out watching those motherfuckers losing that game. It brings a tear to my eye and laugh straight to the soles of my feet. :LMAO: The Flipper pass interference was pure bogus bullshit. The one that really killed was the Jets going all out to win a meaningless game for them; crippled the Giants playoff run at 10 and 6 which was not good enough for a wildcard that year. And to hear Phil Simms talk about the 69'rs as they rolled over for the Rams (because they wanted no part of the Giants in the playoffs) " I am just watching the 69'rs roll over like dogs right now". That was more painful than some of the other shit because if we get in it is at least another NFC crown or SB for 89. I have nightmares seeing Mr. Al "100 concussions" Toon come down with that fucking ball and seeing their lame ass coach (Joe Walton?) what the fuck his name was running onto the field like he just won the SB. :furious:

That's the fuckin reason why I hate the Jets, that and some asshole trying to tell me that Jeff Lageman was better that LT. Jet fans have always been green with envy. I had to put up with Jet fans as a kid during the Namath years too. It all = I hate the Jets J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets suck suck suck.

YES!!!! 15-13....and Joe Montana got broke the fuck up! Good ol' days where you could tear a QB's ass.

I must have lost 10-12 pounds sweating just watching that game.

Yeah Leonard Marshall would have been called for roughing (even though the fucker still had the ball) because he tried to plant Montana headfirst into that fucking Frisco soil. :LMAO::clap: That is one of my top ten Giants' hits. He would have been fined in todays pussified game...that hit was assault and battery...JESUS.

[/size]

That's the fuckin reason why I hate the Jets, that and some asshole trying to tell me that Jeff Lageman was better that LT. Jet fans have always been green with envy. I had to put up with Jet fans as a kid during the Namath years too. It all = I hate the Jets J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets suck suck suck.

Yeah...at times I tried to really root for them...but I cannot get out of my mind all of those instances where they went out of their way to fuck up the Giants chances at carving out a slice of NFL history. And Lageman was an over rated creep on a Harley Davidson. Taylor was the GREATEST defensive player there ever was (just imagine if the guy had worked out and trained like his contemporaries and the cats today...) and is arguably the best player ever period. That is why I have a stroke when they call that fucking running back out in San Diego "LT". Just another lame bite off of something here in NY. Remember before Taylor they used to have the Half Back block a blitzing LB as an actual defense against a sack. That shit sure stopped after Jaworski, Theisman, whatever Cardinals punching bag was available...and yes even Staubach kept getting creamed like they were getting hit by a fucking steam shovel. I used to cream in my pants watching Tony Dorsett get out of the way for Staubach to get laid out by LT. :LMAO::clap: