SportsWrath

If we mange to lose this game

smugiant2008

I will do something....what that is I do not know yet.... maybe give up watching these lame ass mothers anymore under Coach Cheerleader.

Yes, I am with you. And even IF the Giants pull it out (the win) I have to really consider not supporting this team anymore. They look so outcoached and unprepared. Not enjoyable to watch!

Yes, I am with you. And even IF the Giants pull it out (the win) I have to really consider not supporting this team anymore. They look so outcoached and unprepared. Not enjoyable to watch!

All I know is that I may watch the Cowboys game...after that win or lose my Sundays belong to me. What a bunch of wannabe cunts.

All I know is that I may watch the Cowboys game...after that win or lose my Sundays belong to me. What a bunch of wannabe cunts.

Stupid networks flexed all of the remaining Giants games. Now the whole world gets to see how shitty this Giant team is. I can't avoid it either...it's like I may have to watch the last 2 games.

Fuck it, Imma plan something with the family. I live in SUNNY California...we'll go X-mas shopping.

LOL... I left the bar I was at when Eli threw the pick.

I had just told the bartender five minutes earlier that Eli would throw a pick in the last minute of the game, and that Tennessee would kick a FG to win.

As I'm leaving, he's like, "Seph... where ya going? Don't you wanna see the end of the game?"

"I already know how it ends." i shot back to him. The bar owner is like, "LOL... the NFC East... we can smell a collapse from a mile away.

He was an Eagles fan. :)