SportsWrath

Can we get rid of Tim Carter next year?

fishgutmartyr

Seriously, he has shown nothing thus far for years. I realize we just don't have the bodies to do that this season, but he's shown that even when healthy, he's a waste of a roster spot. That unforced fumble Monday was just the latest evidence.

I think he is thoroughly replaced by Moss: fast, an unknown quantity, with a lack of ability to get on the field. :rolleyes:

Can we draft a wide receiver in April that isn't recovering from injury for a change?

Samardzja...p145333.gif

Ok...just saw "Samardzjia" in the college football section--I was wondering what the hell you were talking about... :LMAO:

We need to do something--I don't think Toomer is going to be with us too much longer, even if there is a contract renegotiation.

Seriously, he has shown nothing thus far for years. I realize we just don't have the bodies to do that this season, but he's shown that even when healthy, he's a waste of a roster spot. That unforced fumble Monday was just the latest evidence.

I think he is thoroughly replaced by Moss: fast, an unknown quantity, with a lack of ability to get on the field. :rolleyes:

Can we draft a wide receiver in April that isn't recovering from injury for a change?

Let go with Carter & Plax and replace them with Dante Sallworth and one of our current backups.

I might actually do that dance if we land Samardja.

Is he playing baseball or what? Drafted by the Cubbies right? If he does what's smart for him, he goes to football.

I think his football ceiling is much higher than his baseball ceiling. But also him being a pitcher, isnt as bad as him being, say a center fielder and playing football. The bad side though, is if he does make a starting spot on the roster, and his team makes the playoffs...he aint playing football in October.