SportsWrath

Good News/Bad News

Treehugger

Good News: DT Barry Cofield (Groin), WR Sinorice Moss (Quad) and LB Brandon Short (Quad) all practiced Thursday and Friday.

Bad News: Fucking Webster hurt his toe on Friday.

Hurt his toe??? That's bad news? #23 I HOPE you cannot play because #23 U suck!!!!

Good News: DT Barry Cofield (Groin), WR Sinorice Moss (Quad) and LB Brandon Short (Quad) all practiced Thursday and Friday.

Bad News: Fucking Webster hurt his toe on Friday.

When I saw the title, I thought you were going to say:

Good News - Terrible-coach Tom is fired,

Bad News - Stupidnagle - Won't be fired until Monday

Hurt his toe??? That's bad news? #23 I HOPE you cannot play because #23 U suck!!!!

Hopefully we can get that kid Dockery to play. That Kid has some real fire in his belly; is intelligent; has good instincts; does not play 5 miles off of a guy and wants to play. Plus he can tackle.

Hopefully we can get that kid Dockery to play. That Kid has some real fire in his belly; is intelligent; has good instincts; does not play 5 miles off of a guy and wants to play. Plus he can tackle.

Dockery/Mcquarters combo is a lot better than that #23 scrub!

Dockery/Mcquarters combo is a lot better than that #23 scrub!

Yeah forgot about McQuarters...though not the best out there, he can certainly handle himself out there better than that clueless clusterfuck who shall remain nameless lest his non-clutchness infect the rest of the team. He is a cancer who should be shunned. :P

It's never good when someone gets hurt on our defense these days. Because it means Kevin Dockery will be our first nickel back. I know Webster has sucked, but we don't want that.

Nice to hear about Cofield and Short. And my best expectation is to have one of our ends back by the Cowboys game, probably Osi.

Tennessee will not know where to focus their passing attack. Im sure they watched the success the Bears and the Jags picking on Corey. I bet they set up some plays to force him into single coverage. Atleast they have to scrap that game plan now! :TU:

I hope Webster can become a serviceable DB, bu he has not looked like one this season.