SportsWrath

Romo & Rivers

crackback

Romo will be an asterisk, and side arm quaterbacks don't last.

A quarterback is only as good as thier O-line and RB.. in Rivers case he'll be fine for years to come.. as for Romo, he will fall apart in a year or too

My cousin is a die hard Bolts fan and says this line has been unbeilevably and LDT is being slightly overcredited for what he is doing. He thinks he is the man, but the line has been creating unimaginable holes for LDT and amazing protection for Rivers.

just a matter of time till romo shits the bed... i keep saying that to myself atleat

i think he now has more games on tape that coaches can exploite what he does wrong, and he is getting to confident and will make decisions he wouldnt make before

rivers has LT and gates and the coach actully uses them approaite hes recivers run the routes make the catches and dont fumble Rivers has been playing great you cant take that away from him i just dont know how good of a career he will be.

just a matter of time till romo shits the bed... i keep saying that to myself atleat

i think he now has more games on tape that coaches can exploite what he does wrong, and he is getting to confident and will make decisions he wouldnt make before

rivers has LT and gates and the coach actully uses them approaite hes recivers run the routes make the catches and dont fumble Rivers has been playing great you cant take that away from him i just dont know how good of a career he will be.

First off, great sig.

I agree with you that coaches are getting more tape on him, and will be able to gameplan more to attack his weaknesses. But I have to say he does a great job of getting outside of the pocket when it is breaking down and using his legs to give his receivers more time to get open. He also as a great arm in both accuracy and power. He gives his receivers crisp passes that aren't 5 feet over their heads.

First off, great sig.

I agree with you that coaches are getting more tape on him, and will be able to gameplan more to attack his weaknesses. But I have to say he does a great job of getting outside of the pocket when it is breaking down and using his legs to give his receivers more time to get open. He also as a great arm in both accuracy and power. He gives his receivers crisp passes that aren't 5 feet over their heads.

Well hopefully Oppie Cookie Puss has had few marshmellows thrown his way by the Brain Trust and he will only throw 2-3 feet over their heads; so they will only need a net and not a step ladder this Sunday.