SportsWrath

Mike & Mad DOG trashing TIKI

TrashTalker92

wow.. i been hearing them talk just now.. and all i heard is them trashing TIKI.....

to sum it all up, they were just saying that TIKI should take some heat and blame himself. b/c it's never his fault, it's always the coach or everyone else. well.. from their argument i somewhat believe.

anyone heard it???

I just had it on and unfortunately they were right. Eli was awful but if and it's a BIG IF, plex makes those 2 catches and Shock doesn't get called for a holding who knows? It was their worst performance of the year and everyone could take a share of this one from the coaches to the players including my fav Tiki.

I hate to say it but "Class" players never point the finger, at anyone. Tiki should have just said I didnt get the job done. PERIOD. ;) And its funny how these two assholes will have an hour long conversation on the Giants when we're stinking up the field. Butwhen we're kickin ass they give us a 10 minute slot, then they'lltalk aboutthe Jets for 2 hours. FUCkTHAT AND FUCk ThEM! :furious: !

I hate to say it but "Class" players never point the finger, at anyone. Tiki should have just said I didnt get the job done. PERIOD. ;) And its funny how these two assholes will have an hour long conversation on the Giants when we're stinking up the field. Butwhen we're kickin ass they give us a 10 minute slot, then they'lltalk aboutthe Jets for 2 hours. FUCkTHAT AND FUCk ThEM! :furious: !

Greeny is a huge Jets fan, so what do you expect. Tiki should take some blame since he was playing with a hurt hand and could not make a catch that night. And as for that Burress drop, if Eli hit him in stride then that is an easy TD, but Goober over threw him on that play and Burress still almost made a great grab.

Greeny is a huge Jets fan, so what do you expect. Tiki should take some blame since he was playing with a hurt hand and could not make a catch that night. And as for that Burress drop, if Eli hit him in stride then that is an easy TD, but Goober over threw him on that play and Burress still almost made a great grab.

You're out of your mind, the pass was perfectly thrown, Plax slowed up on it. Watch the replay, cameras don't lie.

Now back to the subject, I think Tiki complained about the play calling. I wish someone would have called in to their show and explained that on the first offensive series, it was 3rd and 2 at the 22 yard line when Manning over threw Plax in the endzone. They only needed 2 yards for a first down. They should have played it safe and tried for the 1st down, it would have given them 4 more opportunities to score a TD.

I believe that is the reason why Tiki complained today.

Plax's lack of effort turns many simple catches into great grabs