SportsWrath

Giant Injury Report

Giantfan1943

Injury Report: DT Barry Cofield suffered a groin injury against the Jaguars. Head Coach Tom Coughlin said the injury was not serious but that Cofield may not practice today. "I don't know that he will (practice)," said Coughlin. "We'll see. It depends on how much he improves. He's limited. He will be limited and if he can go it will be probably limited, but nevertheless, we'll see."

Coughlin said SS Gibril Wilson and RG Chris Snee suffered minor injuries, but he did not specify what those were. Neither is expected to miss time.

Coughlin does not expect DE Michael Strahan (foot), DE Osi Umenyiora (hip), LT Luke Petitgout (leg), or CB Sam Madison (hamstring) to be able to play this Sunday against the Titans. The status of LB Brandon Short (quad) is less certain. "I have not been given the green light on any of them," Coughlin said. "I know they're going to continue to work with Brandon Short and he may make some progress here that I'm not aware of, but we'll have to see."

Regarding WR Sinorice Moss (quad), Coughlin said, "He has made some progress and he's getting more confident. We have to see him more (in practice)."

Thats all we need is for Cofield to go down, just the thought of Jonas the fat slob playing makes me :puke:

After a recovered fumble in practice yesterday, Osi took a jump shot.

That was refreshing to read. :TU:

And they say Strahan is making progress as expected to. I don't know what that means, but I have him coming back against Carolina.

The way we are playing now, we won't beat the Titans.

We need everyone we can get.

I want him back too.....but the current G-men fuckwit coaches have a history of bringing guys back too soon....next thing you know they are fucked up again, and we are once again worse off than before. I think they influenced Madison to come back before he was fully healed against the Chi-fags and the next thing you know his hamstring started pulling again. I had a real bad hamstring pull once and even when you think everything is fine you still have to be careful because you will hurt yourself again if you try to hit the ground running the way you were prior to getting hurt.