SportsWrath

I love this.

Blue Jeans

I love when we're losing, and everyone jumps ship and complains about ANYTHING they can find.

We lost the game because we were not the better team yesterday. This is still a good team, and they'll show you that when our players return healthy come playoff time. And if you're ranting and raving and jumping ship because of a little team slump, please never come back here, never root for this team again.

I love when we're losing, and everyone jumps ship and complains about ANYTHING they can find.

We lost the game because we were not the better team yesterday. This is still a good team, and they'll show you that when our players return healthy come playoff time. And if you're ranting and raving and jumping ship because of a little team slump, please never come back here, never root for this team again.

Don't discuss your team folks, it's not nice!!!

I'm not upset that we lost... I'm upset the way we lost.. Tim Carter fumbles, Eli throws a horrible under-thrown pass to Plax, the lack of rushing attempts, and the horrible decisions Eli made... I saw 2 recievers open when he threw that int. in the first half... Gerrard flat out played hands down superiour football compared to Eli.. even the passes that were incomplete for Gerrard were nice passes

BUKKAKE!

As far as that winning streak goes, I always felt the team was performing well in spite of the coaches.

Imagine Coach Cheerleader trying to get that withered nobbin up....on second thought lets not imagine it. And your're right they win despite those brain dead dry humps.

I disagree. We lost because we needed Eli to come up with some big throws when our run game just couldnt get anything goin. Period. :flex:

the thing is.... everyone here are die heart GIANT fans else why would we join?? (except the Giant haters).. anyways we always want our team to win , want the best for the team to produce. it hurts me to imagine we could loss to anyone in the league.. but anyways just like any normal fan , we need to point fingers... and i guess this week it's ELI.. but i believe in this team.. and plus without all the negative comments i wouldn't come back to this board to have a good laugh....

I'm not upset that we lost... I'm upset the way we lost.. Tim Carter fumbles, Eli throws a horrible under-thrown pass to Plax, the lack of rushing attempts, and the horrible decisions Eli made... I saw 2 recievers open when he threw that int. in the first half... Gerrard flat out played hands down superiour football compared to Eli.. even the passes that were incomplete for Gerrard were nice passes

Would you rather have Garrard than Eli?