SportsWrath

Mike and the Maddog

*SDMF*

I cant believe that 660 covers the GIANTS. Mike is a Cowgirl fan and I dont even think maddog likes football. The only time they talk lot about the Giants is when they stink it up. Other than that they barely cover the Giants. I wouldnt doubt if the interview with TC makes up for like 30% of there Giants coverage for the week. :TD: Id like to have Giants fans cover the Giants. Im gonna watch the interview and like always there gonna indirectly bash TC and the boys and Im gonna want to punch the TV. :TD:

I cant believe that 660 covers the GIANTS. Mike is a Cowgirl fan and I dont even think maddog likes football. The only time they talk lot about the Giants is when they stink it up. Other than that they barely cover the Giants. I wouldnt doubt if the interview with TC makes up for like 30% of there Giants coverage for the week. :TD: Id like to have Giants fans cover the Giants. Im gonna watch the interview and like always there gonna indirectly bash TC and the boys and Im gonna want to punch the TV. :TD:

I don't even bother listening.

Oh and check your sig, you are missing a n somewhere.

I don't even bother listening.

Oh and check your sig, you are missing a n somewhere.

Yeah Mike polishes Parcell's nobbin better than any hooker in Vegas. And the Maddog is brain dead. These two guys put together would have a hard time finding their collective asses with both hands and a hunting dog. They are both in my opinion totally without any shred of credibility. And the 'FAN is not a true fan based radio station. They screen their callers like you are trying to talk to the president. Just listening to their uneducated and uninformed pontificating makes me want to spew.