SportsWrath

Here is the reason

*SDMF*

Huff does not know how to use the kid when he struggles. Instead of having him coplete 4-8 yard passes, it seems everytime he throws the ball its a 10-18+ yard throw, unless its a checkdown. We all know Eli has been struggling and its like Huff is blind to it. Get him throwing shorter pases, open up the running game to open up playaction pass. :furious: Is that so fucking hard huff!?!?! :furious: How hard is it to get Shockey the damn ball? Anyone feel me? :confused:

Oh hi btw im new here and cann tell this place smokes the other board. :TU:

Welcome to a far better place.

Eli certainly is accountable for his own actions, but you are right that Huff misuses this offense. Shockey spends his entire time as a down TE. Jacobs has 3 carries, Tiki 10. Oh and we also use the same damn gameplan for each game no matter who we play. Add the lack of midgame adjustments and you end up with failure.

Huff does not know how to use the kid when he struggles. Instead of having him coplete 4-8 yard passes, it seems everytime he throws the ball its a 10-18+ yard throw, unless its a checkdown. We all know Eli has been struggling and its like Huff is blind to it. Get him throwing shorter pases, open up the running game to open up playaction pass. :furious: Is that so fucking hard huff!?!?! :furious: How hard is it to get Shockey the damn ball? Anyone feel me? :confused:

Welcome to the board. There are about twenty different posts (at least) by various members (including myself) who have said the same thing. This tells us that there is definitely a lot of reasoning behind what we are saying. But this Huffspittal guy is totally clueless. Its almost like we are running that bogus run and gun offense with a down TE.

with a down TE.

Who had his best success and gamechanging performances when he was split out often, creating mismatches against CBs, LBs, or safeties...oh by the way that also means you have mismatches when it comes to the running game too, having a LB or safety split wide leaving a gap in the defense. But don't expect any of that to happen soon.

Welcome to the board. There are about twenty different posts (at least) by various members (including myself) who have said the same thing. This tells us that there is definitely a lot of reasoning behind what we are saying. But this Huffspittal guy is totally clueless. Its almost like we are running that bogus run and gun offense with a down TE.

ill never understand why these alleged offensive coardinators get there jobs. If we can see this, why cant they seeit? :furious:

Who had his best success and gamechanging performances when he was split out often, creating mismatches against CBs, LBs, or safeties...oh by the way that also means you have mismatches when it comes to the running game too, having a LB or safety split wide leaving a gap in the defense. But don't expect any of that to happen soon.

Fassel was the only recent G-men coach who knew how to use Shockey...even though I was not a member of his fan club. He did know how to get the most out of a quarterback and he knew what a successful offense should look like and do. Despite the recent fiasco with his butt-burglar twin over there in Baltimore...the "Home of the Unconvicted Accessories to Murder". Did you ever get the feeling that the Ravens coach used their so-called friendship against his old pal during the SuperBowl...naah. Anyway I digress, Huffhole could not run a decent high school offense.

great to see so many new names around here bringing up good topics. i agree with you, it was refreshing the first year or so to see more downfield attacks but the short pass has been virtually eliminated from the gameplan (along with the run, throwing to the TE, the out route and the screen). we seriously have to have the smallest offensive playbook in the NFL

It's no secret Eli likes an up tempo game just like peyton, and I cannot understand why t c does not start with a no huddle offence.

It's no secret Eli likes an up tempo game just like peyton, and I cannot understand why t c does not start with a no huddle offence.

Because if he did it would not conform with his "I don't care who we are playing every team in the NFL is the same and will never pick up that I am retarded" gameplan.

Your right Huf is blowing it, he stay's with his game plan no matter what happens. If the they take away the run then go to the short pass to get they off of it, they act stupid at times. Ok now we have stinking Tenn Defense let see Huf the dope blow it again. WE NEED THIS WIN Tom

LOL... it's like I said in another thread.

"With the Giants holding on to a 14 point lead in the fourth quarter, Huffnagle decides it's a good time to throw. Eli throws a pick which is returned for a TD. But then, with a seven point lead and four minutes remaining, Huff figures it out: good time to throw. Eli gets sacked, fumbles, and suddenly it's a tie game."

Tell me you couldn't see that happening.