SportsWrath

OK Here It Is My Neg Tred of the Week

Scipio

Your crazyrazy. Eli throws a gret deep ball. Buthe;s in a slump and needs to get a groove going.

Thats all. Dont be pissed at Eli. Be pissed Huff is blind to logic and gameplans. He uses Eli like he's Tom fucking Brady, and he's not that talented.................................yet.

Your crazyrazy. Eli throws a gret deep ball. Buthe;s in a slump and needs to get a groove going.

Thats all. Dont be pissed at Eli. Be pissed Huff is blind to logic and gameplans. He uses Eli like he's Tom fucking Brady, and he's not that talented.................................yet.

Dude Eli is absolutely horrible right now. I don't say bench him yet, but if he has another crap game against Tennessee then they have to do something to wake him up. If that takes a benching for a game then I'm all for. He just looks so confused out there and he is incredibly inaccurate. This is Eli on the field :confused: and then when he throws another pick he's :unsure::cwy: .

:doh:

I don't care how bad the ground game is. 1.8 ypc is better than an incomplete pass. AND it keeps defenses honest.

Oh and there is NO excuse for giving your pro bowl RB only 10 carries. That is simply retarded.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

We run Tiki less than 20, we lose. Then again, this is the same OC who uses the same gameplan each week, who somehow can't find a way to use his pro bowl TE, and gives a QB who is having protection issues 7 step drops.

I don't care how bad the ground game is. 1.8 ypc is better than an incomplete pass. AND it keeps defenses honest.

Oh and there is NO excuse for giving your pro bowl RB only 10 carries. That is simply retarded.

We run Tiki less than 20, we lose. Then again, this is the same OC who uses the same gameplan each week, who somehow can't find a way to use his pro bowl TE, and gives a QB who is having protection issues 7 step drops.

I agree, HUFF MUST GO!!!

This is where Huff really fucked up, on the first offensive series when it was 3rd and 2 at the 22 yard line, they threw for the endzone when they only needed 2 yards for the first down. They needed to get the 1st down first and foremost so they would have had 4 more opportunities to get in the endzone. That was a huge fuck up. It could have been 7-0 instead of 3-0 and it would have given the offense some confidence to start the game with.

This is where Huff really fucked up, on the first offensive series when it was 3rd and 2 at the 22 yard line, they threw for the endzone when they only needed 2 yards for the first down. They needed to get the 1st down first and foremost so they would have had 4 more opportunities to get in the endzone. That was a huge fuck up. It could have been 7-0 instead of 3-0 and it would have given the offense some confidence to start the game with.

Yeah I remember that cock up. I thought at worst they give it to Jacobs up the gut; but no that HuffHole has to go for broke; and we broke.

run, run, pass is how we should go.. then we have the option to throw short or long, cause after 2 runs it should be atleast 3rd and 6 or better