SportsWrath

As an Eli defender.......................

fbomb

God damn it Eli, get your head out of your ass and play like you were drafted to do!!!!!!! We have defended you long enough!!!! Now is the time for payback!!! YOU FUCKING OWE ME for all the wasted hours telling people on these boards that you are NOT a bust!! What the fuck have you done to back me up??? How am I suppose to defend you now???? Bottomline, you suck. Or at the very least, you've given everyone the impression that you suck lately.

These last 2 games were a perfect opportunity for you to prove you belong here, and you failed. Instead of taking an injured team on your shoulders, you decided to play like you were in IR too. (NOT THERE!!!)

Coughlin has decided to let you "play your way out" of this slump, and I agree. You don't get better with a clipboard in your hand, and there really isn't a viable replacement for you on this roster. (Although I saw Shockey throwing some passes yesterday, at least HE has fire.)

So I'm giving you one more chance..........JUST ONE. If you come out against the Titans like you did these last 2 games, I will have offically given up on you, and start hoping for your replacement. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, MF!!!!!!!!!!!

Plaxico......................shut up and make a play. Yes the touchdown was nice yesterday, I'm not saying you don't have the skills, I'm saying you don't have the heart. Fuck you and all your personal bullshit. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE A PLAY!!!!!!

Hufnagel will be out of a job after this season. The only reason it isn't sooner is the Giants don't fire people in mid season, but trust me you are GONE!!!!

Ok, I've ranted!!! :drool:

God damn it Eli, get your head out of your ass and play like you were drafted to do!!!!!!! We have defended you long enough!!!! Now is the time for payback!!! YOU FUCKING OWE ME for all the wasted hours telling people on these boards that you are NOT a bust!! What the fuck have you done to back me up??? How am I suppose to defend you now???? Bottomline, you suck. Or at the very least, you've given everyone the impression that you suck lately.

These last 2 games were a perfect opportunity for you to prove you belong here, and you failed. Instead of taking an injured team on your shoulders, you decided to play like you were in IR too. (NOT THERE!!!)

Coughlin has decided to let you "play your way out" of this slump, and I agree. You don't get better with a clipboard in your hand, and there really isn't a viable replacement for you on this roster. (Although I saw Shockey throwing some passes yesterday, at least HE has fire.)

So I'm giving you one more chance..........JUST ONE. If you come out against the Titans like you did these last 2 games, I will have offically given up on you, and start hoping for your replacement. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, MF!!!!!!!!!!!

Plaxico......................shut up and make a play. Yes the touchdown was nice yesterday, I'm not saying you don't have the skills, I'm saying you don't have the heart. Fuck you and all your personal bullshit. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE A PLAY!!!!!!

Hufnagel will be out of a job after this season. The only reason it isn't sooner is the Giants don't fire people in mid season, but trust me you are GONE!!!!

Ok, I've ranted!!! :drool:

Are you ready to admit that the BIGJEEP has deep wide ranging knowlege about the football Giants. :)

I have to agree. Eli has been screwing up badly. But what I’ve been seeing the last couple of games, our receivers go out and stand in a crowd of defenders, and he has no one to throw to. We need some better play calling to open things up. Forget the long bombs. Accuracy isn’t his forte, anyway. Try more short ones, hitting receivers on the move before they set up in a pocket of defenders. It could do wonders for our running game.

With our defense banged up the way it is, we need to win these games on offense.

i agree , ( with the exception of Shockey who played his heart out yesterday ) nobody was open , nobody seemed to care enough , our recievers were always in the middle of double or triple coverage. Eli had quite a lot of time to throw yesterday ..... and nobody was helping him. ( then of course he was rubbish as well ...which was a real let down )

but dont pin it all on Eli .... the whole team and coaching was utter shite !

thank God it's not Dallas next week !

surely we can beat the fucking mighty Titans !

They all come around and see the light, don't they? I endured the ridicule of the Eli Apologists and the Homers, with a quiet dignity, knowing you would come around. And, here you are, my flock. Follow me out of the darkness, leaving the scraps of the Manning years behind. . .

ok, who is this guy? he's been here before

I am bigjeep, long time Giants fan [1958]. Some people on this message board [ FBOMB ] and GMB never understood my vast football knowlege. NOW THEY UNDERSTAND. Players come and go, but the GIants will always be here.

They all come around and see the light, don't they? I endured the ridicule of the Eli Apologists and the Homers, with a quiet dignity, knowing you would come around. And, here you are, my flock. Follow me out of the darkness, leaving the scraps of the Manning years behind. . .

...and they followed from the four corners of Tri-State and they offered up burnt offerings to the new born messiah who would lead them up out of the darkness of failed prospects, Dave Brown the Cryer and Opie Cookie Puss the Clueless. As they walked up out of the darkness there were shouts of joy and hosannas from the people to their Messiah.

The gameplan sucks too. Everything sucks. We are trying to do things our offense is not capable of doing. And Eli is getting killed for it too, with good reason.

I'm honestly not prepared to going into an off-season contemplating if Eli is our guy. I'm really not ready for that.

I take offense to your gloating, as it means the Giants are in trouble. Only a true asshole would be so happy to be right, at the demise of the Giants.

Fuck off, lockfag! :brooding:

...and they followed from the four corners of Tri-State and they offered up burnt offerings to the new born messiah who would lead them up out of the darkness of failed prospects, Dave Brown the Cryer and Opie Cookie Puss the Clueless. As they walked up out of the darkness there were shouts of joy and hosannas from the people to their Messiah.
:P:clap:

I have to agree. Eli has been screwing up badly. But what I’ve been seeing the last couple of games, our receivers go out and stand in a crowd of defenders, and he has no one to throw to. We need some better play calling to open things up. Forget the long bombs. Accuracy isn’t his forte, anyway. Try more short ones, hitting receivers on the move before they set up in a pocket of defenders. It could do wonders for our running game.

With our defense banged up the way it is, we need to win these games on offense.

I posted this several weeks ago, I have never seen a group of receivers that cannot get open, maybe schockey and he is only across the line of scrimmage a yard or so, but at least he trys.

I posted this several weeks ago, I have never seen a group of receivers that cannot get open, maybe schockey and he is only across the line of scrimmage a yard or so, but at least he trys.

Losing Toomer for the season really hurt us. Dude was clutch. We need a guy like that to make plays between Plax's spectacular catches, and spectacular drops.

That's what's missing from this offense.

Losing Toomer for the season really hurt us. Dude was clutch. We need a guy like that to make plays between Plax's spectacular catches, and spectacular drops.

That's what's missing from this offense.

At first I did not think he would be such a major loss, but I stand corrected because the other WR get absolutely no respect from either Opie Cookie Puss or opposing defenses other than Plaxico. The guy did indeed come up with some clutch passes.

The loss of Toomer and Luke have been far worse than any of us could have imagined, but that still does not excuse the poor play by Eli. I think the up coming game will be the real test to see what Eli is really made of, hopefully he comes through, because this team is gonna live and die with him.