SportsWrath

Why is Jack Del Rio Wearing a Suit?

Lubeck

I agree. He looks stoo-pid. :confused:

Jack Del Rio Will Get His Spiff On, Too

Posted Nov 16th 2006 12:34AM by mjd

Filed under: Jaguars, AFC South

This is bad news for people who hate it when Tony Kornheiser goes on tangents about things that no one really cares about: Jaguars head coach Jack Del Rio will be wearing a suit on the sidelines Monday night for the game against the Giants.

Del Rio will join the 49ers Mike Nolan (who will be looking dapper against the Seahawks on Sunday) as the first coaches to wear suits on the sidelines since Dan Reeves last did it in 1993. The NFL hasn't allowed suits to be worn because of a licensing deal they have with Reebok that stipulates that coaches must wear team-issued gear on the sidelines.

The suits will actually be made by Reebok, and there's no word on whether or not the suits will have stripes or feature moisture-wicking technology. But my guess is that there will be a Reebok logo on the suit or tie somewhere ... and I'm going to find that pretty amusing.

But I'm glad the NFL allowed them to do it. Coaches should be able to wear what makes them feel good, unless, you know, Bill Parcells feels good in black leather assless chaps. That would present some issues. A suit and tie, though? I don't know why the NFL couldn't use that to their advantage from a marketing standpoint. A lot of guys who wear suits and ties on Monday are watching football on Sunday.

LINK

Big Hero? Uhm, nope, I'm just Abs.

I'm confused.

Big Hero is a douchebag over at GMB who has the same avatar and uses it to show that Shockey is a huge douche that the team should have never drafted. Given that you use it I was concerned ANOTHER troll had made his way here. Glad to see my initial assumption was wrong.

Big Hero is a douchebag over at GMB who has the same avatar and uses it to show that Shockey is a huge douche that the team should have never drafted. Given that you use it I was concerned ANOTHER troll had made his way here. Glad to see my initial assumption was wrong.

Oh no. I love the Giants. Love Shockey. I just like the avatar because it shows his emotion. I used to post over at Giants.com message board ... but it got lame. So I got outta there. lol I didn't even know about this site until my good buddy Sephiroth gave me the link a few hours ago. I'm glad too, cause this looks like a kick ass board.

Oh no. I love the Giants. Love Shockey. I just like the avatar because it shows his emotion. I used to post over at Giants.com message board ... but it got lame. So I got outta there. lol I didn't even know about this site until my good buddy Sephiroth gave me the link a few hours ago. I'm glad too, cause this looks like a kick ass board.

Same way. I gave up on GMB after the change. Suddenly every troll had 5 names and 70% of the posts were total bullshit from people whose sole existence is sitting infront of a computer all day long coming up with new ways to trash players to get reactions from fans. Big Hero like I said was one of them, and used that avatar, hence my question.

Honestly, the activity here is much lower, but I have found that is because everyone here is knowledgable and the board isn't filled with fluff of personal issues instead of knowledgable discussion.

Much better than the lamesters over there. :flex: