SportsWrath

didn't take long to see some shitty playcalling

Herc

nice first drive. you telling me a short yardage back who averages 5 ypg and is automatic in these situations can't pick up 3 yards? at least eli is starting to audible on some of these stupid calls and just hand off to tiki. coughlin could learn a lot from him

nice first drive. you telling me a short yardage back who averages 5 ypg and is automatic in these situations can't pick up 3 yards? at least eli is starting to audible on some of these stupid calls and just hand off to tiki. coughlin could learn a lot from him

You can only use Jacobs so much as a short yardage before you need to start switching it up. Case in point this last run.

PLAY ACTION

not running jacobs in that situation is like folding AA preflop. it's not going to win every hand but it's got the best percentage to win. actually jacobs making first down is a much higher percentage than AA winning any given hand

not running jacobs in that situation is like folding AA preflop. it's not going to win every hand but it's got the best percentage to win. actually jacobs making first down is a much higher percentage than AA winning any given hand

I understand that, but when a player is having so much success doing it, other teams are going to key in on it, especially as the season continues. They need to start working in some play action.

But that is what is wrong with this team. They have success early in the season with something and they stick with it. And as the season goes on what they do is picked up, and Huff doesn't adjust in game.

jacksonville is driving again, no coincidence they are running way more than passing

Defense did a good job stopping them though. This defense right now is a bend and TRY not to break. If our offense can step it up and start driving down the field we can win this. Not that we will lose but this drive right here is key.

I understand that, but when a player is having so much success doing it, other teams are going to key in on it, especially as the season continues. They need to start working in some play action.

But that is what is wrong with this team. They have success early in the season with something and they stick with it. And as the season goes on what they do is picked up, and Huff doesn't adjust in game.

i agree with you on not adjusting the game plan. i have a serious problem with that and i think it's coughlin's biggest problem. as for everyone keying on it, that's pretty normal for 3rd and short, usually it doesn't matter though. thank god we dont play against john henderson every week, he's a monster

Defense did a good job stopping them though. This defense right now is a bend and TRY not to break. If our offense can step it up and start driving down the field we can win this. Not that we will lose but this drive right here is key.

yeah, all im saying is that jax has the right idea, you run the ball to set up the pass. our rushing attack is way too good to for this kind of gameplan.