SportsWrath

this is sad its gameday and this is a critical game

ccase39

last season and during the off season there were at least 20 at any given time. what happened is everyone at the GMB checking out there great new format and joining in on some of the most stimulating football talk the giants nation has ever known? Come on people its time to get PUMPED were gonna DEFLATE SOME CHEST CAPACITIES, GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :flex::rock:

last season and during the off season there were at least 20 at any given time. what happened is everyone at the GMB checking out there great new format and joining in on some of the most stimulating football talk the giants nation has ever known? Come on people its time to get PUMPED were gonna DEFLATE SOME CHEST CAPACITIES, GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :flex::rock:

I think most are just getting home from work and are getting ready for the game.

Well lets see if the Giants can beat a good team to prove what we already know...that they are good.

Yes, it is critical to maintaining our lead in the NFC East...I'm so sure we're not going to the superbowl (between injuries and coaching) that getting to the playoffs two years in a row seems "ho-hum". Which is honestly bad for a Giants fan to feel. But, it seems this is a replay of 2005, I guess makes it kind of boring that we see the same good team, not the elite team that they can be.