SportsWrath

Tiki is a distraction..

Virginia Giant

I think Tiki has been a distraction, which is why coughlin has started cutting back his work load. Luke has been mic'd for the past few games and there have been recordings of Tiki in the huddle.

A few things he has been heard saying.

Seahawks game

"Hey guys, did you hear i'm retiring?"

Bears game

"I'm glad I', retiring this season".

Once Tiki found out Luke was mic'd, he had his leg broke.

As you see he often talks about rretiring in the huddle and it is distracting the team and they lose. It's even been rumured he now chants "Last season" when running the ball.

frankly, i'm tired of Tiki holding this team back, it's time for the J Train. I mean hell if we're only gonna run 20 times anyway, may as well give it to the bruiser.

Thoughts?

I think Tiki has been a distraction, which is why coughlin has started cutting back his work load. Luke has been mic'd for the past few games and there have been recordings of Tiki in the huddle.

Seahawks game

Bears game

As you see he often talks about rretiring in the huddle and it is distracting the team and they lose. It's even been rumured he now chants "Last season" when running the ball.

frankly, i'm tired of Tiki holding this team back, it's time for the J Train. I mean hell if we're only gonna run 20 times anyway, may as well give it to the bruiser.

Thoughts?

VG have you been drinking? Tiki is the best player on the team. Next year is Jacobs turn.... I would like to see BJ get more carries a game, but Big Blue is still the Tiki Barber Show

Thoughts?

I got nothing.

I would like to mention that I'm tired of him saying "Fuck it, I'm retiring anyway" after his runs for 4 yards or less. The "Don't bother me, I'm retired" bumper sticker is a bit much as well.

Jacobs is a bit of a showboater, and there's no room for that on the Giants. I think it's time to see what Chad Morton can do from the line of scrimmage.

I got nothing.

I would like to mention that I'm tired of him saying "Fuck it, I'm retiring anyway" after his runs for 4 yards or less. The "Don't bother me, I'm retired" bumper sticker is a bit much as well.

Jacobs is a bit of a showboater, and there's no room for that on the Giants. I think it's time to see what Chad Morton can do from the line of scrimmage.

how about the fact that he wants to eat dinner at 4pm and he takes home the bread?

I got nothing.

I heard him say the same thing when he fumbled against the Knicks. :ph34r:

how about the fact that he wants to eat dinner at 4pm and he takes home the bread?

I heard he takes his mom out to dinner with him, and he makes mom slip the soup crackers, pats of butter, and the ocassional linen napkin/utensils in her mock Gucci handbag (purchased at Sears).

I heard he takes his mom out to dinner with him, and he makes mom slip the soup crackers, pats of butter, and the ocassional linen napkin/utensils in her mock Gucci handbag (purchased at Sears).

don't forget the sweet and low packets.

btw, my first apt., my grandmother (RIP) gave me a full set of silverware with <Name withheld> Cafeteria stamped oneach piece. I still have a few pieces.

don't forget the sweet and low packets.

btw, my first apt., my grandmother (RIP) gave me a full set of silverware with Cafeteria stamped oneach piece. I still have a few pieces.

Damn, Blu, you hit a nerve...well, not exactly a nerve, but a long lost memory. My Grandmother (God rest her soul) was NOTORIUS for lifting stuff from (place a name here) cafeteria/restaurant. She lived in New Rochelle, and she loved to go out to lunch with "the girls from work" once a week after she retired. Needless to say, an influx of dinner rolls, sugar packs, and anything else she could fit in her handbag showed up at the dinner table that night. Her favorite thing though, was to go into the city (Manhattan, for those not familiar), on special ocassions to a joint called "Patricia Murphy's", and lift their "Popovers". Those damn things were the best f'ing things on the face of the planet...even after a trip on the Metro in a handbag back to New Rochelle. :TU::LMAO:

Seahawks game

Bears game

Thoughts?

Michael "I dress like a thrift store couch" Irvin is a journalistic Einstein.

Do you think it's a coincidence that the spate of injuries happened after Tiki announces his retirement? Look at the timeline--Tiki announces the retirement after the season, Lavar gets IR'd, then Toomer goes on injured reserve, then Osi gets injured, then Strahan.

...OK...I'll spell it out for you...

Lavar: "Everyone's attention is on Tiki. I'm the big FA signing, all the attention should be on meee..."

Toomer: "Tiki, Plaxico. Tiki, Plaxico. I'll show them..."

Osi: "Offense, offense, offense. I'll get injured, then they'll be sorry."

Strahan:"If you think I'm going to sit here and listen to 'what will we do without Osi' for a few weeks, you're out of your mind. We'll see who is more important to the DLine..."

Tuck:"Oh sure. Pin this BS on the young guy. Fuck that."

Short: "Ow."

Emmons is a different story. I think he has an unrequited man-crush on our trainer.

Now Tiki hurts his thumb. What a bunch of attention-whores! :furious:

Yes, it's a joke. No, I haven't had the level of head trauma it would take to be serious with this.

Do you think it's a coincidence that the spate of injuries happened after Tiki announces his retirement? Look at the timeline--Tiki announces the retirement after the season, Lavar gets IR'd, then Toomer goes on injured reserve, then Osi gets injured, then Strahan.

Lavar: "Everyone's attention is on Tiki. I'm the big FA signing, all the attention should be on meee..."

Strahan:"If you think I'm going to sit here and listen to 'what will we do without Osi' for a few weeks, you're out of your mind. We'll see who is more important to the DLine..."

Emmons is a different story. I think he has an unrequited man-crush on our trainer.

Yes, it's a joke. No, I haven't had the level of head trauma it would take to be serious with this.

:mellow:

You know, you have a point. What about Luke?

:LMAO::LMAO::clap:

When I grow up, i want to be smart and clever like this.