SportsWrath

Ring the alarm

Firstnten

Last Sunday night when I came home from the bears game my wife was dancing around the house 1/2 naked to a beoncey song called (I think) "ring the alarm"...

Which now seems prophetic, seeing that Lance Legree and William Jospeh are going to split time and the DE spot...

things don't look good....

:doh:

Lance Legree is back? I don't remember minding him when he played. Always seemed to be around the ball.

LOL the guy was working in the city for wachovia.

They pulled him from behind a desk and threw some pads on him...

He was with the Jets last year and no one this year...

I call it scraping the barrel.... :doh:

It pretty much is scrappign the barrel but, there was this older guy in the unit I was deployed with who, all of last season, was pissed that they let Legree go. He's a smart dude and a huge Giants fan. I don;t remember much about Legree but, I trust that dudes opinion.

It pretty much is scrappign the barrel but, there was this older guy in the unit I was deployed with who, all of last season, was pissed that they let Legree go. He's a smart dude and a huge Giants fan. I don;t remember much about Legree but, I trust that dudes opinion.

there is no silver lining here, replacing Strahan with Lagree and Willie Joe is like putting a bandaid on a lacerated artery.

these dudes won't even slow the bleeding down..

there is no silver lining here, replacing Strahan with Lagree and Willie Joe is like putting a bandaid on a lacerated artery.

I disagree about Joseph. He's played well this season so far. But, like everyone else he needs to meet consistency.

I disagree about Joseph. He's played well this season so far. But, like everyone else he needs to meet consistency.

IMO Fat boy is a DT not a DE...

and he's on and off the bench....He def doesn't suck but he's no replacement for 92 and 34 year old 92 at that.

For a first round pick Fatbody has not produced.

But hey what the fuck do I know...

IMO Fat boy is a DT not a DE...

and he's on and off the bench....He def doesn't suck but he's no replacement for 92 and 34 year old 92 at that.

For a first round pick Fatbody has not produced.

But hey what the fuck do I know...

I understand that fully. Though, WJ always seemed a little undersized at DT in my opinion. Who knows, maybe this move will shock the world....

Legree was solid/good against the run; and did not hurt you on the pass. But he was nothing special. Thank God this is not Carolina or the playoffs because it is starting to look like wait till next year for the defense. By the way I hope I am wrong. And will happily eat crow.

Legree was solid/good against the run; and did not hurt you on the pass. But he was nothing special. Thank God this is not Carolina or the playoffs because it is starting to look like wait till next year for the defense. By the way I hope I am wrong. And will happily eat crow.

I'm sure he's was still training hard, sitting behind a desk at wachovia for eight + hours a day....

on the brightside he can double as a notary for the org...

I'm sure he's was still training hard, sitting behind a desk at wachovia for eight + hours a day....

on the brightside he can double as a notary the org...

I'm telling ya ....its like last year when I saw some Giants scouts trolling through the local mens shelters looking for guys who knew the difference between a football and a ham sandwich...Jesus Christ. No way is this guy in game shape. And guess what because of his out of shape status...he will probably get hurt...get IR'd and retire from the Permanent Injury Unable to Perform List. :LMAO: