SportsWrath

Moolah, now that you are aware of some of the cuts, who should we go after?

Goliath

Sam Madison, Eric Warfield, Charles Woodson, Ty Law, Reggie Howard, Ronde Barber, Andre Dyson, Dexter McCleon or Deshea Townsend (who am I forgetting)? Who do you prefer we get.

I say not to all and draft Cromartie. Peterson and Cromartie starting with Webster as the nickle

Also, LB and S that were released or are FA. Who do you prefer? Should we make a possible run at the Lawyer?

Edited by Goliath

Brooks may be a possible cut also. I'd take a look at him if I were the G-men. Ronde's in the realm of possibility also.

The unknown guy is Lawayer. I don't know what he's going to be asked for or what his performance has been like the last two years with Buffalo and if he can still play another two years or so with the G-men.

I really like a lot of the DTs that are becoming FAs. Glover or Pryce would be great upgrades over Clancy. I'm still holding out hope for Ronde. Andre Dyson might be worth a look if he's healthy.

Another guy I like is Brandon Short ... he could be a primary back-up at SLB and possibly even MLB.

If we do manage to get a quality LB and a nice third WR, I don't see what the problem would be by drafting Cromartie after signing Dyson. We have the proven guy in Andre and then we have the two guys who have loads of potential in Cromartie and Webster. Peterson could be the starter though, or a potential June 1st cut depending on his status.

who is even saying cromartie is going to be avaible when we pick if he is not there you guys are going to just shit and draft some shitty player (see the 96 i think it was draft w/ ogden going right before us and we draft the one eyed cedric jones or whatever they hell his name is)

who is even saying cromartie is going to be avaible when we pick if he is not there you guys are going to just shit and draft some shitty player (see the 96 i think it was draft w/ ogden going right before us and we draft the one eyed cedric jones or whatever they hell his name is)

We're smarter then that now to draft guys like Cedric Jones.

If Cromartie is not there, then we should go LB or BPA. Possibly even trade down.

This draft is very deep, particularly at positions of need for the Giants. I certainly don't have my heart set on Cromartie. In my offseason plan, I listed about 6 guys that would be great picks at 25 ... I could have listed 15...

Sam Madison, Eric Warfield, Charles Woodson, Ty Law, Reggie Howard, Ronde Barber, Andre Dyson, Dexter McCleon or Deshea Townsend (who am I forgetting)? Who do you prefer we get.

I say not to all and draft Cromartie. Peterson and Cromartie starting with Webster as the nickle

Also, LB and S that were released or are FA. Who do you prefer? Should we make a possible run at the Lawyer?

If Ronde Barber is a FA I would say there is a good chance we get him.....Tiki and Ronde have said in the past that they would like to play together...Sinse they are both nearing the end of their career this might be their only chance...Besides he is one hell of a corner

Guest Nutty Sack
If Ronde Barber is a FA I would say there is a good chance we get him.....Tiki and Ronde have said in the past that they would like to play together...Sinse they are both nearing the end of their career this might be their only chance...Besides he is one hell of a corner

I would sign Ronde just on the basis that Tiki wanted him here although he would add immense value. Heck EA could even look good doing this one.

I would sign Ronde just on the basis that Tiki wanted him here although he would add immense value. Heck EA could even look good doing this one.

Yeah I think that he would be a great pick up

1) it would make tiki happy

2) He is a good to top CB

3) We could probably get him cheap

4) I just think it would be cool to have twin brothers on the same team :P

Guest Nutty Sack
Yeah I think that he would be a great pick up

1) it would make tiki happy

2) He is a good to top CB

3) We could probably get him cheap

4) I just think it would be cool to have twin brothers on the same team :P

Ah Brisbane, number 4 is a bit of a stretch I would say.

Guest Nutty Sack

Makes no sense to address this question until after Sunday. If the cap stays at $94 mill we have no money to spend.

dont do this to me!!! the Giants get me excited enough and now he says stuff like this!! lol :cwy:

If it makes you feel better, Tiki said it himself that if Ronde gets cut, his most likely place that he would sign with would be with the Giants.

We expected to only sign McKenzie and Pierce last off-season and we got Plax. Anything can happen.