SportsWrath

...to think a long time ago....

so-cal dub

it's just you and me kid, and I'm signing off in a few minutes.

Sad...really. I had my hopes up for this place, and just like that..BANG! I think I'm coming to the end of MB life anyway. In a couple more months I wont have much time to post, so I guess I really cant complain. But it was nice to have an active board during the Bears game. :)

Sad...really. I had my hopes up for this place, and just like that..BANG! I think I'm coming to the end of MB life anyway. In a couple more months I wont have much time to post, so I guess I really cant complain. But it was nice to have an active board during the Bears game. :)

When does SoCalDub's farewell tour get started?

I'm here, pretty much all day M-F, simply because most sites are blocked here at work, but this one isn't. And lately, I'm bored shitless with my job.

Funny, this is one of the sites that 'sometimes' get blocked by our content filter here. Every single time it gets blocked it's for the same reason: Racisim/Hate/Violence. I shit you not.

Funny, this is one of the sites that 'sometimes' get blocked by our content filter here. Every single time it gets blocked it's for the same reason: Racisim/Hate/Violence. I shit you not.

The Giants have no black quarterbacks on their roster. That's racism.