SportsWrath

Virginia Giant

BadEgg

You've got it all wrong. :brooding:

You're a Texas baseball fan when NY baseball teams are better. :doh:

And you're routing for a NY football team, when Texas football is better. :doh:

Make your sports life less stressful and more enjoyable and SWITCH IT UP ALREADY! :D

Make your sports life less stressful and more enjoyable and SWITCH IT UP ALREADY! :D

What can i say? i'm a glutton for punishment. :(

Yeah he's right. New York has one team currently in first place, ahead of a Texas team, and another team that has surprised everyone with it's preparedness and determination in the AFC, while Houston, (that's in Texas, right?) is home to one of the worst teams in the league.

Smart post....

Yeah he's right. New York has one team currently in first place, ahead of a Texas team, and another team that has surprised everyone with it's preparedness and determination in the AFC, while Houston, (that's in Texas, right?) is home to one of the worst teams in the league.

Smart post....

That is both Texas teams the Giants have beaten.

This is true, and we will beat one of those teams again in a few weeks.

Well we will (hopefully) have our two Pro Bowl DEs back, Short should hopefully be back, and our OC will start finding ways to keep the offense consistent and get the ball to Shockey. And we will be home. And since it is a divisional game the crowd will be rockin (hopefully).

Well we will (hopefully) have our two Pro Bowl DEs back, Short should hopefully be back, and our OC will start finding ways to keep the offense consistent and get the ball to Shockey. And we will be home. And since it is a divisional game the crowd will be rockin (hopefully).

I can't believe how many injuries the Giants have suffered over the last few weeks. One minute, you are riding high as a Giant fan, and then the wheels fall off! I think we can take Jacksonville on the road. They are in an offensive rut right now, which will help our banged up defense, hopefully.

It's time for the offense, Eli in particular, to step up and win these games until the defense gets healthy again.

I read in today's paper that the Giants looked at David Boston and Peter Warrick, and also Shaun King (QB). I guess they feel Eli is in danger of being creamed with Whitfield our new starting LT. :ph34r:

I can't believe how many injuries the Giants have suffered over the last few weeks. One minute, you are riding high as a Giant fan, and then the wheels fall off! I think we can take Jacksonville on the road. They are in an offensive rut right now, which will help our banged up defense, hopefully.

It's time for the offense, Eli in particular, to step up and win these games until the defense gets healthy again.

I read in today's paper that the Giants looked at David Boston and Peter Warrick, and also Shaun King (QB). I guess they feel Eli is in danger of being creamed with Whitfield our new starting LT. :ph34r:

To be honest I am not really concerned about our injury problem.

Moss is showing signs of getting onto the field.

Short is questionable with his quad and I am hoping it doesn't linger like Moss' did.

Madison I am actually glad is out because he keeps getting burned, and McQuarters is doing a better job. Dockery may only be a UDFA but he has shown signs of being a decent CB and even approaching being a solid Nickel back.

Osi and Mike should be back 2-3 weeks.

The only injury that concerns me is Luke, because in his one start and one coming in mid-game (granted they were cold starts) Whitfield has gotten burned bad by opposing DEs. I hope for this coming game the Oline coach has them practicing Diehl giving Whitfield some help.

The way I see it a lot of the teams out there in the playoff hunt that aren't as beat up as the Giants are looking at potentially losing some key players in upcoming games, whereas most of our defenses key players are already injured but are going to be coming back "fresh" and down the stretch towards winning the NFC East and hopefully getting a first round bye. Still have 3 divisional games but 2 are home and the last is in Washington week 17 and I would hope we are a lock for the division by then.

To be honest I am not really concerned about our injury problem.

Moss is showing signs of getting onto the field.

Short is questionable with his quad and I am hoping it doesn't linger like Moss' did.

Madison I am actually glad is out because he keeps getting burned, and McQuarters is doing a better job. Dockery may only be a UDFA but he has shown signs of being a decent CB and even approaching being a solid Nickel back.

Osi and Mike should be back 2-3 weeks.

The only injury that concerns me is Luke, because in his one start and one coming in mid-game (granted they were cold starts) Whitfield has gotten burned bad by opposing DEs. I hope for this coming game the Oline coach has them practicing Diehl giving Whitfield some help.

The way I see it a lot of the teams out there in the playoff hunt that aren't as beat up as the Giants are looking at potentially losing some key players in upcoming games, whereas most of our defenses key players are already injured but are going to be coming back "fresh" and down the stretch towards winning the NFC East and hopefully getting a first round bye. Still have 3 divisional games but 2 are home and the last is in Washington week 17 and I would hope we are a lock for the division by then.

Toomer's injury is also a big blow in my opinion. I feel he was our most dependable receiver. Best hands on the team and for some reason, Eli's throws to Toomer are better than his throws to other receivers. Maybe those workouts in Miami aren't such a good idea? I might be reading into that too much, but I do feel he has chemistry with #81. Anyway, Toomer will be missed. There is no one on this team I'd rather have Eli look to on a crucial third down.

Cowgirl fans (especially Bad Egg) have SHIT FOR BRAINS. Proof = they can't spell the proper word for being a fan of a team. e.g = routing. :LMAO: